Mash Allah may bless you Mr. Adnan Oktar more and more over you are the treasure of ilm ladunni an Ocean of hiden ilm. Masha Allah to my sight your face has the Noor shinning light this shows that you possess the ilm laduni and that is the resaon you keep writing Piles of books and documentaries. What ever I read due to the limited internet access and Huqul Ibad, I could only read 0.01% of your production but I have to read remaining 99.99% of your production to increase my knowledge.
Mirza Abbas Ali - Diger
Leave a Comment