Whoever obeys the Messenger has obeyed Allah. If anyone turns away, we did not send you to them as their keeper. (Surat an-Nisa': 80)
"Whoever obeys me, obeys Allah, and whoever disobeys me, disobeys Allah, and whoever obeys the ruler I appoint, obeys me, and whoever disobeys him, disobeys me." (Sahih Bukhari, Book 9, No: 251)
Rasulullah’s (saas) age did not wear him down. He was like a youngster at the age of 63. That is amazing. He had the face and sweetness of a child. Someone of 63 should have the features of someone of 63. But not him. He had no more than 20 white hairs at the age of 63. In commenting on a verse he said it came from Allah. “I have feared Allah very much,” he says. Despite being the sweetest man in the world, “I suffered much from him,” he says. His skin was like silver. That is an Arabic term, meaning it was like a child’s. And he was immaculate when he died, insha’Allah. (A9 TV, May 1, 2012)
He Who Obeys The Prophet (saas) Also Obeys Allah
Allah charges everyone with obeying the prophets He has sent. These messengers were blessed men who abided by Allah's commands, communicated His revelations, represented the human model most pleasing to Allah by means of their words and actions, in short by their whole manner of living. Allah reveals in the Qur'an that those who abide by His messengers will be saved. For that reason, obedience to the Prophet (saas) is an obligation of the very greatest importance. Allah reveals the importance of obedience in the Qur'an:
We sent no messenger except to be obeyed by Allah's permission… (Surat an-Nisa', 64)
Whoever obeys Allah and the Messenger will be with those whom Allah has blessed: the prophets and steadfast affirmers of truth, the martyrs and righteous. What excellent company such people are! (Surat an-Nisa', 69)
In several verses of the Qur'an, Allah states that those who obey His messengers are in truth obeying Allah. Those who rebel against these messengers, on the other hand, rebel against Allah.
Those who pledge you their allegiance pledge allegiance to Allah. Allah's hand is over their hands. He who breaks his pledge only breaks it against himself. But as for him who fulfils the contract he has made with Allah, We will pay him an immense reward. (Surat al-Fath, 10)
In the Qur'an, Allah describes the Prophet (saas) as a protector and guide for the faithful. Muslims, therefore, referred to him in all matters, and sought his permission and opinion before engaging in anything. On subjects they were unable to agree upon among themselves, though even on matters they were able to solve by themselves, or when they received news concerning the security, health or economy of the community of the faithful, they immediately took them to the Prophet (saas) and abided by the sure and trustworthy advice or solution he recommended.
Each order and rule of the Prophet (saas) is guaranteed by Allah. Furthermore, the Prophet (saas) was the wisest and cleverest member of the community of the faithful. Usually, most look to consult the most intelligent person and the one who best obeys his conscience, that is, the person they trust the most in any matter, in order to establish a decision.
As well as all these characteristics of the Prophet (saas), another wisdom in all news being gathered together in one person is that this will provide the best and most intelligent response because all the aspects of the event will be known by one person. In another verse, Allah commands the faithful to make the Prophet (saas) their judge in any disagreements between them. It is a command from Allah that all such disagreements should be taken to the Prophet (saas) at once, and that is therefore the most fitting course of action in terms of reason, morality and conscience. It is also most important to obey the rules set out by the Prophet (saas), with all one's heart and with no reservations. Even if his decision conflicts with the interests of an individual, true believers will feel no doubts at all, and will immediately obey the command of the Prophet (saas). Allah describes this important aspect of obedience in the Qur'an:
No, by your Lord, they are not believers until they make you their judge in the disputes that break out between them, and then find no resistance within themselves to what you decide and submit themselves completely. (Surat an-Nisa', 65)
Some hypocritical people, or people whose faith is weak, have failed to realize that the decisions of the Prophet (saas) are assured by Allah and opposed informing him of every situation, thus causing dissension. Allah describes the condition of such people in the Qur'an:
Among them are some who insult the Prophet, saying he is only an ear [only a hearer]. Say, "An ear of good for you, believing in Allah and believing in the believers, and a mercy for those among you who believe." As for those who insult the Messenger of Allah, they will have a painful punishment. (Surat at-Tawba: 61)
Since these people failed to grasp the essence of faith, and were unable to appreciate the merit of the Prophet (saas), they adopted the wrong approach with regards to informing him about every matter. The ignorant are unable to use what they know for beneficial ends, for the good and security of mankind. The Prophet (saas), however, used all the information that was brought to him for the peace, security and health of Muslims and other groups under his protection, to avoid possible dangers and to thwart plots against believers. That is why Allah refers to him as "an ear of good" in one verse. All of the Prophet (saas)'s words, decisions and measures have led to good and positive results for believers as well as mankind.
The Claim That Darwin Was A Scientist And Evolution İs A Science
Darwinists maintain that Darwin was a scientist and evolution is a science. This position has for long been kept on the agenda by Darwinist circles. There is no doubt that the reason for this is that Darwin was not a scientist and evolution is not a science.
The fraud that Darwin was a scientist:
· Darwin was merely a traveler with an interest in nature. He was educated at a school run by a clergyman. Apart from collecting insects he has nothing to do with the science of biology at all.
· His voyage to the Galapagos Islands was the result of curiosity and a desire for adventure. As people around him stated many times in their works, he took an interest in collecting insects during that voyage, but then threw them away after collecting them.
· The theory of evolution emerged in the form of various confused ideas that Darwin brought together and espoused out of his own depressed and unclear mindset, and with suicidal tendencies, and an ideology descended from the ancient Sumerians and that drew strength from the influence of various atheist circles.
· Science was in any case very primitive in Darwin’s day. Darwin knew nothing about the cell and claimed that transitional forms would be found at a later date. He frequently expressed his alarm in the face of the complexity in living things.
· For that reason, the claim that Darwin was a scientist who operated in the name of science is a grave deception.
The false idea that evolution is a science:
· The theory of evolution has been constantly refuted by science for the last 150 years. It represents the diametric opposite of the facts revealed by science.
· Science has revealed the extraordinary complexity in the cell and that evolutionists are unable to account for the formation of even a single protein.
· Science has made it possible for more than 300 million fossils to be unearthed and examined, and has demolished evolution by showing that not a single one is a transitional form.
· Science has proved that living things never evolved by showing that all fossils belong to complete and perfect life forms.
· Science has totally refuted the idea of chance by showing the complex systems in living things and the irreducible complexity within those systems.
· Indeed, if science corroborated Darwinism, Darwinists would have no need to behave so aggressively, angrily and deceptively. The sole reason why Darwinists strive to silence opponents of evolution and act according to the instructions of the Darwinist dictatorship is that they have no scientific evidence whatsoever.
· The only reason why Darwinists insist on portraying evolution as science is that they have discovered that they can only survive through trickery, fraud and lies.
· Darwinism is a false and pagan religion that has deceived people for the last 150 years and should long since have been consigned to the history books.
· But they are trying to prop it up for ideological reasons, for the sake of denying the existence of Allah. The sole reason why it is still in existence and persistently kept on the agenda is that it is protected in an organized manner by certain sinister forces.
Hazrat Mahdi (as) will not be recognized immediately after his appearance in Hijri 1400. It will take some 40 years for him to be fully recognized.
For a long time after Hazrat Mahdi (as) begins work after his appearance in the early Hijri 1400s, only a very few people will know that he is Hazrat Mahdi (as). Our Prophet (saas) received the prophethood at the age of 40, but very few people knew that he was a prophet at that time. The same thing applies to many prophets.
Bediuzzaman Said Nursi also says that Hazrat Mahdi (as) will not be recognized when he first appears. He says that initially even Hazrat Mahdi (as) himself will be unaware that he is the Mahdi of the End Times. In this passage, he says that only a very few believers of deep faith can recognize the Prophet Jesus (as), Hazrat Mahdi (as) and the antichrist, whom he refers to as the personages of the End Times.
However, as we said, this world is the arena of trial. The door is opened to the reason, but the will is not taken from the hand. SO, WHEN THOSE INDIVIDUALS, and even the terrible antichrist, APPEAR, MANY PEOPLE AND EVEN HIMSELF WILL NOT KNOW TO START WITH THAT HE IS THE ANTICHRIST. THOSE INDIVIDUALS OF THE END OF TIME WILL BE KNOWN THROUGH THE INSIGHT AND THE LIGHT OF BELIEF. (Bediuzzaman Said Nursi, Words / Twenty-Fourth Word - Third Branch, p. 355)
The great scholar and mujaddid Sayyid Muhammad ibn Rasul al-Hussein al-Barzanji of Medina makes the following statement in his expanded work “Al-Isha'at ul Ishraat us Saa'at” (Portents of the Judgment Day), referring to Al-Qawl al-Mukhtasar by Ibn Hajar al-Haythami: “ALL THESE TRADITIONS ARE TRUE IN TERMS OF THEIR OCCURRENCE AND SOUNDNESS.” In other words, ALL THE DIFFERENT TIMINGS SET OUT IN THE HADITHS ARE TRUE, AND THESE TIMINGS REFER TO DIFFERENT PERIODS IN THE LIFE OF HAZRAT MAHDI (AS), WHO, BY ALLAH’S LEAVE, WILL HAVE A LONG LIFE, as reported by the Prophet (saas).
Hazrat Mahdi (as) will possess certain characteristics of earlier prophets. Among these is his being long-lived, LIKE THE PROPHET ADAM (AS) AND THE PROPHET NOAH (AS).”(Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 51, Ansariyan Publications, collected by: Muhammad Baqr al-Majlisi, Iran-Qum, 2003, p. 217)