Allah calls to the Abode of Peace and guides whom He wills to a straight path. Those who do good will have the best and more! Neither dust nor debasement will darken their faces. They are the Companions of Paradise, remaining in it timelessly, forever.(Surah Yunus: 25-26)
Allah calls to the Abode of Peace and guides whom He wills to a straight path. Those who do good will have the best and more! Neither dust nor debasement will darken their faces. They are the Companions of Paradise, remaining in it timelessly, forever. (Surah Yunus: 25-26)
This is the first time since the beginning of the world that around a hundred portents of the Day of Reckoning have all come about at the same time. All within a space of 30 years. Look, he [our Prophet (pbuh)] says that great cities will be suddenly obliterated. That never happened before. The sudden disappearance of cities. Because disappearance here is not meant in the sense of earthquakes or anything like that. It is a new kind of annihilation. Instantaneous annihilation. That came about with the atom bomb. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were literally obliterated. Because the city still remains after an earthquake. Parts of it will be left. But Hiroshima and Nagasaki were totally obliterated. The cities were vaporized. (A9 TV, February 19, 2012)
Unprecedented Abundance In The Golden Age
Many hadiths indicate the existence of a period when the Qur'an's values will pervade Earth. This period, known as the Golden Age, will last for more than half a century and, in many ways, will resemble the Blessed Period of our Prophet (saas). We call this period the Golden Age due to our Prophet's (saas) Paradise-like depictions of it. It will be marked by the abundance of every type of goods and crops, the establishment of security, justice, peace, and happiness; and the use of advanced technology for humanity's comfort, ease, joy, and peace. No one will be in need, for all goods and services will be available to satisfy all people's material needs. Many hadiths say that "weapons will be silenced," and thus herald a world filled with peace. In the Golden Age, enemy nations will become brothers and sisters and re-establish peace, friendship, and love among their leaders and peoples.
The Golden Age will be a period of great abundance, for each individual's material wants will be satisfied according to need. Technology will produce such an abundance of goods that hunger will be eradicated forever and all people will be provided with the necessities of life. Earth's wealth will serve humanity, and new agricultural technologies will lead to an unparalleled increase in crop production. People of faith will receive great rewards for every good deed they do, both in this world and the Hereafter. Bounty and abundance, which will permeate every moment of life, will be a grace that Allah will grant to those who live by the Qur'an's moral code. Every good act they do will turn into a great fortune. In one verse, Allah describes the great reward all believers will receive when they spend for His good pleasure:
The metaphor of those who spend their wealth in the Way of Allah is that of a grain that produces seven ears: in every ear there are a hundred grains. Allah gives such multiplied increase to whoever He wills. Allah is All-Encompassing, All-Knowing. (Surat al-Baqara, 261)
Many hadiths reveal that there will be an unprecedented abundance of crops and goods, all of which will be distributed without measure:
In the last of times there will be a khalifa (successor) who will distribute wealth without even counting it. (Muslim)
Someone sowing a measure of wheat will find 700 in return ... A person will scatter a few handfuls of seeds, but will reap 700 handfuls … Despite an abundance of rain, not a drop will go to waste.( Ibn Hajar al-Haythami, Al-Qawl al-Mukhtasar, p. 24)
This hadith refers to an increase in agricultural production that will occur in the End Times by transitioning to modern agriculture, developing new production techniques, improving seed stocks, and using rainwater more efficiently by constructing new dams and ponds.
In the End Times, every agricultural development will serve all of humanity. In our own time, only some groups or societies benefit from technology, but in the Golden Age everyone, regardless of their ethnicity, age, gender, or language, will enjoy its benefits. No one will enjoy special privileges, for both rich and poor will have equal access to these services. No one will suffer from poverty or starve, for opulence and welfare will mark this era. Technology will ensure the transition to an agricultural system that secures healthy, tasty, durable, cheap, and abundant yields. Current scientific developments, especially in genetics, already provide hints about the nature of these technological developments and the kind of abundance that they will bring.
In the End Times, the prevailing Qur'anic morality will ensure that everyone will receive their just share of goods. In fact, these goods will be so abundant that everyone will receive all that they ask for, and much more besides. At all times, Allah grants to His servants who display this moral excellence an abundant life and promises them great blessings both in this world and beyond.
Anyone who acts rightly, male or female, being a believer, We will give them a good life and recompense them according to the best of what they did. (Surat an-Nahl, 97)
In the Golden Age, technology will serve humanity, and its blessings will be allocated evenly among all people regardless of ethnicity, community, and country. Nations that are far from one another, as well as societies of dissimilar cultures, will benefit from these sources evenly, and everyone will enjoy a just administration. Adherence to the Qur'an's morality in its true sense will ensure the maintenance of this Paradise-like order on Earth. The just administration of sincere Muslims, who turn to Allah for every deed they perform, will secure peace and security, as well as continued blessings.
The İnvalidity Of The Claim That ''Transitional Forms Do Not Mean Deformed Living Things''
After the fact that 99% of mutations are harmful, one of the most difficult and problematic subjects for Darwinists is the total absence of the fictitious fossils known as transitional forms.
Darwinists have sought to explain the absence of transitional forms in other ways, in order to neutralize this fact that is so embarrassing for them, and say instead that “transitional fossils are different to what you imagine.”
· First and foremost, this needs to be made crystal clear: the concept of the “transitional form” is one produced by Darwinists themselves. It was Darwinists who came up with the idea that countless transitional forms must have resulted from unsuccessful mutations between two life forms, and that the majority of these fictitious life forms would have been eliminated while only a very few survived. According to this tale, there must have been a time when a fish would supposedly grow feet or when reptiles’ arms would be wings. But this mythical period DOES NOT EXIST in the fossil record.
· There is therefore no question of “a concept that we think of as transitional forms.” All descriptions of the entities referred to as transitional forms come from Darwinists. For years, paleontologists have sought but failed to find the transitional form described by Darwin himself. According to that description, transitional forms are DEFORMED AND MONSTROUS living things. It is impossible, according to that description, for them to be anything else.
· Were the theory of evolution true, there is no doubt that traces of these fictitious intermediate periods should be found in the fossil record. Fish spending millions of years as its fins supposedly turned into legs, as evolutionists maintain, should exist in this alleged “intermediate state” in the fossil record.
· And that is not all. Bearing that 99% of mutations are harmful, there should also be many more examples of all the failed stages pertinent to a life form. There should be millions or even billions of odd-looking life forms that emerged as a result of failed mutations everywhere on Earth.
· Bearing in mind that mutations are blind and random processes and are inevitably harmful, then, no matter how unwilling Darwinists may be to admit the fact, all these supposedly successful or supposedly unsuccessful transitional forms would all have been deformed and twisted, with legs coming out of ears, half-fins and half-legs, with three ears instead of two...
· Yet not one such deformed living things, nor any transitional form of the kind imagined by evolutionists, has ever been found among the more than 300 million fossils that have so far been unearthed. Indeed, what troubles Darwinists most is that all fossils are completely regularly, symmetrical and fully formed; in other words, that FOSSILS REFUTE EVOLUTION.
· As readers will recall, Darwin’s greatest worry was that transitional forms would not be “IN A STATE OF CONFUSION” and that everything in nature HAS A PERFECT REGULARITY AND SYMMETRY:
HY, if species have descended from other species by insensibly fine gradations, DO WE NOT EVERYWHERE SEE INNUMERABLE TRANSITIONAL FORMS? WHY IS NOT ALL NATURE IN CONFUSION INSTEAD OF THE SPECIES BEING, AS WE SEE THEM, WELL DEFINED? . .1
· MUTATIONS DO NOT PRODUCE SYMMETRY.. THEY KNOW NOTHING OF HARMONY, ORDER OR THE GOLDEN MEAN. THEY DO NOT CALCULATE WHAT WILL BENEFIT A LIVING THING. Mutations are unconscious processes. They cannot lead to two symmetrical eyes and ears, symmetrical heart valves or two legs of the same length.
· That is why one Turkish Darwinist, well aware of this fact and that transitional fossils do not exist, despairingly DESCRIBED HIMSELF AS A TRANSITIONAL FORM on a television program.
· This is really a desperate state of affairs for Darwinists. Darwinists have no hesitations over rejecting the scientific facts and humiliating themselves for the sake of their ideology.
· People need to be reminded that demagoguery no longer has any effect on people, since it has become a laughing stock. Darwin’s nightmare has come true, the fossil record refutes evolution.
For more detail regarding the invalidity of the concept of transitional forms, see:
For the invalidity of the claim that lunged fish are transitional forms,
1 Charles Darwin, The Origin of Species, pp. 172, 280
Hazrat Mahdi (as) Will Definitely Appear
Even if only one day of the world remained, Allah would extend that day until he [Hazrat Mahdi (as)] takes power. (Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Al-Burhan fi Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir az-Zaman, p. 10)
If it were the last day of life, Allah would prolong that day until He sends a man [Hazrat Mahdi (as)] from my Househol. (Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Al-Burhan fi Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir az-Zaman, p. 10)
Hazrat Mahdi (as) will come from among my community… In his time, my community will be blessed with a blessing the like of which has never been seen before. Much rain will fall down from the sky, and the plants of the ground will hold back nothing. (Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Al-Burhan fi Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir az-Zaman, p. 9)
Even if only one night remained for the world, Allah would extend it, so that one from my House would come and rule the world. His name matches mine, and his father’s name my father’s name. Just as the world was filled with cruelty, he will fill it with justice. (Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Al-Burhan fi Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir az-Zaman, p. 11)