THE ATHEIST IDEOLOGY OF NEW HUMANIST
Adnan Oktar's interview on October 2, 2009
1. The verdict to ban Dawkins' site:
The claim regarding the caddisfly: Dawkins highlighted the photograph of caddisfly in Adnan Oktar’s opus, Atlas of Creation as a great discovery. However this is the photograph of a model particularly put by the author in the book. Whether the photograph is of a model or not does not change the fact that this living being is still alive in our day. Desperate, speechless and bored in the face of the extraordinary evidences of Creation in the Atlas of Creation that invalidate evolution, Dawkins takes every opportunity to express this photograph of a model particularly put by the author in his book as a great discovery. By this attitude Dawkins, in fact, reveals the pathetic situation in which Darwinism finds itself. Caddisfly lives in our time with the same appearance its millions of years old fossil has. That is, it has not undergone any change. That is why Dawkins feels offended. You can read detailed information here:
The claim regarding the ban on Dawkins' Internet site:
Judicial authorities’ decision to ban Dawkins’ site is not related to the personal claims Dawkins expressed in his site. It is evident that Dawkins expressed these claims in a spirit of panic, out of the pitiful situation resulting from the collapse of Darwinism. The official verdict of the ban taken by the Court is due to the libelous comments made against the author. Mr. Adnan Oktar’s attorneys warned the administrators of the site about these comments, but because these warnings were not taken into consideration and the necessary precautions were not taken, there existed no way other than litigating. In the face of libelous words, Turkish courts found the demand justified and banned the site. Consequently the verdict of the ban of Dawkins’ site is an official one given by the judges in the face of explicit evidence. Surely nobody has the right to insult any other person by any means. The verdict in question is an extremely important and necessary decision that protects the rights of all people and is taken for this purpose.
THE COLLAPSE OF DARWINISM CAUSED PANIC AT NEW HUMANIST MAGAZINE
Adnan Oktar's interview on October 9, 2009
2. The Delusion that Harun Yahya’s scientific claims are met with lampoon in the West:
New Humanist seems to be in trouble probably due to the extraordinary, real and scientific evidence submitted by Mr. Adnan Oktar to Darwinism. Indeed, due to this trouble the magazine made a very interesting comment and claimed that Mr. Oktar’s claims are met with lampoon in the West. Yet the editorial board in question very well knows that Mr. Oktar provides precise and concrete evidence against Darwinism which is a theory that thoroughly lacks any evidence. Indeed for this very reason he is the one Creationist author whose views are most respected all around the world. Readers worldwide enjoy his books which are also downloaded in ample amounts on the Internet.
European Darwinist publications, France being the foremost, consider Mr. Oktar’s works as a great threat against the theory of evolution and comment on the impact of Atlas of Creation upon Europe with expressions of despair. (For detailed information please see: http://darwinistpanicinfrance.com/index.php) This is no doubt the reason why Atlas of Creation was banned from the curriculum by the European Council. Aware of the profound effect of Atlas of Creation upon pupils, Darwinist centers strove to hinder the access of this precious work into schools. Consequently the situation is far more different from how it is depicted by New Humanist. The major reason of the Darwinist panic taking place in the world today is the works of Mr. Oktar which have great worldwide impact. New Humanist is totally aware of it.
3. Claims regarding the plots against Mr. Adnan Oktar:
Claims of schizophrenia about Mr. Adnan Oktar are baseless: Mr. Adnan Oktar has been subjected to many plots since he has been giving a very comprehensive and strong ideological struggle worldwide against atheist, Darwinist, materialist, communist and ateist masonic centers. One of them is the alleged “schizophrenia diagnosis”, which was annulled when it was proved to be a groundless plot by the related institutions. Mr. Adnan Oktar was held in mental hospital among the most serious mental patients for 10 months without any justification only because of the unease his book Judaism and Ateist - Freemasonry caused in some certain centers. He was further held in a cell in prison for 9 months. This method of dissuasion employed to put an end to Mr. Oktar’s activities continued for around 19 months through various forms of torture and difficulties. But then this diagnosis made out of a plot to Mr. Oktar was annulled by the military hospital and he was reported to be “spiritually and physically well.” The report in question was also approved by the Supreme Specialty Council.
During the period Mr. Oktar was held in the mental hospital some Darwinist press organs frequently voiced this subject and often published writings against Mr. Oktar. However, when the military hospital annulled the report against Adnan Oktar, these press organs never mentioned a word about the military hospital’s report verifying Mr. Oktar’s physical and spiritual well-being. Similarly New Humanist still employs this devious tactic and only mentions the fake report and never mentions the fact that it is annulled. (You can see Mr. Oktar’s explanations here.)
The “alleged Crime-Organization” Claims against Mr. Adnan Oktar are baseless:
The court verdict against Mr. Adnan Oktar and some SRF members is still in the process of the Supreme Court of Appeals. Yet there exists an important point to stress here; the Court verdict is based on judicially invalid testimonies taken in the police station under duress in the absence of attorneys.
The legal errors occurring during the trial of the case were gathered under 70 articles which are submitted to the Supreme Court and European Human Rights Court. Indeed, the prosecutor of the Court related with the SRF case applied for appeal for the verdict of penalty due to the absence of evidence against the defendants and the mispleads of the Court. We have full respect for the verdict of the Court but for the case, which includes no elements of crime, our expectation is the reversal of the verdict by the Supreme Court.
You can read more details about this issue here, here and here.
4. The Baselessness of the claims against Mr. Adnan Oktar and SRF circle suggesting “alleged different religious practices.”
New Humanist magazine expressed some of the baseless claims of some ateist masonic, Darwinist and materialist centers together with their biased comments and brought forward the claim that Mr. Adnan Oktar allegedly engaged in different religious practices. However this unreal claim, which is totally based on speculations, is nothing beyond a slander made by some ateist masonic centers to attain their insidious goals. Indeed this claim is refuted by countless evidences.
Mr. Oktar’s works and interviews expounding the Ahl Al-Sunnah creed, the obligatory nature and merits of the salat 5 times a day are closely followed worldwide. Furthermore these are included in Adnan Oktar’s books that have been published since 1990s. Consequently there exists no evidence and witness to bring such a claim against Adnan Oktar.
When Adnan Oktar’s works are examined, his views regarding to adherence to Ahl Al-Sunnah in performance of salat are explicitly seen. In the book, Quick Grasp of Faith- 1, p.63 and 64, the author expounds that salat is five times a day and it is made up of a total of 40 rakat including its obligatory, essential and sunnah rakats. In the book, Basic Tenets of Islam, p. 81-83, it is again explicitly related that salat is 5 times a day and is made up of 40 rakats. In another book of the author, Perfected Faith, p. 24-25, he explains that salat is performed 5 times a day.
Our valuable Theology professors also submitted their scientific opinions stating that the author’s religious understanding is in line with the Hanafi school and in compliance with Ahl Al-Sunnah. Prof. MEHMET BAYRAKDAR, one of these valuable professors from Ankara University Theology Faculty, states the following in his scientific opinion:
“ IN NONE OF THE WORKS OF THE AUTHOR THERE EXISTS ANY VIEWS CONTRARY TO THE QUR’AN AND SUNNAH, THE FUNDEMENTAL SOURCES OF ISLAM. On the contrary, our traditional Turkish-Islamic understanding is preserved. Any information contrary to our national and religious customs does not exist...”
Below are the scientific opinions of the valuable theology professors proving the baselessness of the claims suggesting that the author “allegedly engaged in different religious practices”:
1- Prof. Dr. Salih Akdemir’s (Ankara University Qur’anic Commentary Department Academic Member) 20.03.2000 dated opinion
2- Prof. Dr. Mevlüt Güngör’s (Ankara University Qur’anic Commentary Department Chairman) 25.03.2000 dated opinion
3- Prof. Dr. Hayrettin Karaman’s (European International Islam University Academic Member) opinion
4- Prof. Dr. M. Saim Yeprem’s (Marmara University Theology Faculty Dean) 20.10.2000 dated opinion
5- Prof. Dr. M. Hayri Kırbaşoğlu’s (Ankara University Hadith Department Acadamic Member) 28.03.2000 dated opinion
6- Prof. Dr. Mehmet Bayrakdar’s (Ankara University Theology Faculty Academic Member) 30.05.2000 dated opinion
7- Assistant Professor Dr. İlhami Güler’s (Ankara University Islamic Philosophy Department Academic Member) 25.03.2000 dated opinion
8- Assistant Professor Ömer Özsoy’s (Ankara University Commentary Department Academic Member) 29.02.2000 dated opinion
9- Associate Professor Mehmet Paçacı’s (Ankara University Theology Faculty Islamic Sciences Academic Member) 01.06.2000 dated opinion
You can read Mr. Oktar’s precious views regarding Ahl-Al Sunnah here. You can again read Mr. Adnan Oktar’s book about the merits of prayer 5 times a day here.
5. Baselessness of libels having sexual content against Mr. Adnan Oktar and his friends:
New Humanist, an atheist and Darwinist magazine, amazingly cites some disproved claims against Mr. Adnan Oktar and thus becomes a part of an anti-propaganda. The line of the magazine in question, which is an atheist and Darwinist publication, clearly reveals its biased attitudes in its claims against Mr. Adnan Oktar. Like all atheist, Darwinist publications, this magazine also appears to be severely annoyed by the strong anti-Darwinist activities.
Libels with sexual content against Adnan Oktar and Science Research Foundation (SRF) have always been an important indicator of the unease felt by Darwinists. Whenever atheist and Darwinist parties sense their defeat, they lose no time resorting to libels having sexual content, which is the most delicate subject of the society. Consequently it is not surprising that such claims were revealed in New Humanist magazine. For the claim in question to be accepted, there should primarily be a complainant, an aggrieved party and a witness. Yet, for the claim in question to be accepted as true, there exists not a single witness, complainant or an aggrieved party. Furthermore, it is legally proven that the claim of hidden cameras referred to in New Humanist has no validity whatsoever. The verdicts of acquittal and dismissal of proceedings given by the Courts and public prosecutors totally disprove this claim. Indeed there exists not a single video camera or a recording that would verify this claim.
Tugce Doras and Seckin Piriler, two people New Humanist tries to show as witnesses, are the people who had to sign the testimonies put in front of them under duress in the police station. These people then stated that they were subjected to pressure in the police station and thus refused to accept their testimonies in police station. Furthermore, they declared before the judge that they do not accept their testimonies since they were subjected to pressure in the police station. They further added that they had not been oppressed or harmed either by Adnan Oktar or anyone from this community, and that there exists not an interest with sexual-content as claimed in question. The statements in question are available in court minutes. You can reach related detailed information and documents from here.
The claims stated here are based on the testimonies signed under duress and torture by all SRF members tried and taken under custody as a result of the plots hatched by the alleged Ergenekon terror organization in 1999. According to the law, police testimonies signed under torture and in the absence of advocates are utterly invalid. However, based on the invalid testimonies taken by police, the Court imposed a penalty on the SRF case. These testimonies illegally considered by the Court as a basis for the verdict, the very same explanations, are repeated in the New Humanist and presented to the readers as if they have any actuality.
6. Baselessness of claims against families:
The claims brought by New Humanist regarding SRF members’ attitude toward their families are based on atrocious slanders. Only 4-5 families whose names are included in the evidence files known to be supported by ateist masonic centers and the alleged Ergenekon terror organization members voiced the slanders produced by this alleged terror organization through various speculations. They tried to affect the judgment and carried out a negative propaganda against the SRF community. In order to see the respect and love of SRF members to their families, one should consider the convictions of HUNDREDS of families who explicitly express their views and love for Mr. Adnan Oktar and SRF community rather than a mere 4-5 families supported by the alleged Ergenekon terror organization. Hundreds of families express their gladness about how Mr. Adnan Oktar brought up their children as faithful individuals with moral perfection and state that their children are their greatest supporters and helpers in times of hardship and sickness. You can watch their personal views and the press conference held by these families here.
The claim that families provide money to the community is another consequence of the provocation carried out by people from the alleged organization. This claim, which is asserted to, in their own way, affect the Court and cause indignation in public, has not even a single solid evidence. This claim is utterly disproved by the testimonies before the Court given by 4 people whose names are mentioned in the SRF case indictment. There is neither a witness, nor a complainant or an aggrieved party about this subject.
Furthermore members of the SRF community are made up of 40-45 years old, married people who have regular family and business lives. Each of them are the graduates of prominent Turkish and foreign universities who have quite successful business lives. This claim made against them is, first of all, not becoming to their personalities. This aside, it is also extremely baseless when their financial situations are considered.
Besides, as can also be understood from the statements of the families, these families receive financial contribution from their children. As a requisite of our religion all members of SRF circle consider their families as holy and show great respect and love to them. Consequently such claims are utterly unreal and are based on indecent speculations.
7. The groundless nature of the claims regarding Fatih Altayli:
The courts have determined that the accusation by Fatih Altayli, whose name appears as a plaintiff in the SRF case, about “defamatory writings about him being sent to certain press organizations” are unfounded. This imputation by Fatih Altayli had previously been taken to court several times before, and it was determined, through an acquittal ruling, that this claim had nothing to do with the SRF defendants.
The Kartal 2nd Court of First Instance that heard the case in the light of Fatih Altayli’s complaint concerning the SRF administrators established that the writings in question had nothing to do with the SRF and issued an ACQUITTAL RULING, No. 1996/381 E. 1998/508 K dated 12.06.1998, regarding the foundation managers. The ruling has also been confirmed by the 4th Chamber of Supreme Court of Appeals.
Fatih Altayli also sued the SRF managers and members for libel at the Istanbul 6th Court of First Instance. That court received reports from a 3-member team of experts regarding the bulletins in question. The team of experts whose opinions were canvassed by the court determined, as a result of their inquiries, that these writings were completely unconnected to the SRF community. In the expert witness report, dated 28.01.2002 and given to the Istanbul 6th Court of First Instance by Prof. Dr. Kemal Yavuz, Prof. Dr. Mustafa Ozkan and Asst. Prof. Dr. Fatih Andi, Fatih Altayli’s claims were explicitly described as groundless.
In addition to all this, contrary to what is maintained on the State Security Court (DGM) Considered Legal Opinion, Fatih Altayli told the Istanbul No. 1 DGM that members of the SRF community made no threats against him and there was no question of any material gain. In answer to questions on the subject from the president of the Istanbul No. 1 DGM, Fatih Altayli replied THERE WAS NO THREAT OR FINANCIAL INTEREST, AND I WAS SUBJECTED TO NO THREATS.” Anyone interested in examining the relevant evidence should visit this address.
Therefore, all the claims in New Humanist about Fatih Altayli are entirely based on false allegations. The claims in question are claims that have been definitively invalidated by judicial rulings. But as in all atheist, Darwinist and materialist publications, no mention was made of the fact that the SRF circle was acquitted of all these allegations, while these claims, solely of the nature of false allegations, were simply reiterated.
8. The enormous global impact of the works of Adnan Oktar is today widely reflected in the world press.
With the information they contain, their wise language and esthetic design, Adnan Oktar's books have a wide global impact. These works enjoy an enormous readership in many countries of the world, from the USA to Indonesia, from South Africa to Russia, from China to Australia and from Nigeria to Canada. Works dealing with the moral values of the Qur’an, the Sunna of our Prophet (saas) and the signs leading to faith are instrumental in many people become believers or growing in faith. Books about world politics or ateist freemasonry, on the other hand, change many people’s way of looking at the world and allow them to learn the truth behind many events. Adnan Oktar's books concerning the scientific collapse of Darwinism are among those that have the most powerful impact of all. All these books elicit major responses worldwide and lift the mask of Darwinism in a great many countries, Turkey in particular.
As he has already made clear in a great many interviews, Adnan Oktar is assisted in the preparation of these works by a team of some 30 people consisting of academics, scientists and educators. This team works on such matters and preliminary research, the collection of data and illustrations and performing the requisite translations for the preparation of Mr. Oktar's works, and the information gathered is subsequently all passed on to Adnan Oktar. In this way, and as a result of the author’s practical working principle, works containing Adnan Oktar’s profound words are able to come out very quickly.
However the really important thing here, and that which has the striking impact, is the way the information is brought, linked together and analyzed. It is Adnan Oktar who brings all the data together and leads many people to faith by his wise interpretation of it. It is in his books that Adnan Oktar's intelligence, wisdom and foresight can be seen. Adnan Oktar's profound analysis, rational descriptions and matchless examples are some of the main reasons why these works have such a huge global impact worldwide and elicit such great responses. Mr. Oktar's works are unique in terms of their descriptive technique, illustrations, logical framework, depth, sincerity and credibility. The style employed in these books, the way the sentences are put together, the powerful evidence employed and their irrefutability are not to be found in any other works.
These works, which are instrumental in people coming to believe or to grow in faith, can only lead to salvation through the great wisdom bestowed by Allah. And by Allah’s leave, that great wisdom manifests itself in Adnan Oktar. The idea in question therefore stems from the rantings of certain people made uneasy by the impact of these works.
On the other hand, the veracity or otherwise of these claims can be established with the use of a very simple logic:
1. There are tens of thousands of professors, scientists, educators and academics in the world. There are a great number of biologists, biogeneticists, biomathematicians, paleontologists and anthropologists across the world. There are countless academics engaged in fields such as history, international relations or prehistory. If group activity were sufficient for the preparation of such works as those of Adnan Oktar, then a group of professors and academics should be able to come together and write similar books. Books as convincing as those of Mr. Oktar’s, with the same illustrative techniques, logical framework and ease of description, should be seen in many parts of the world. There are thousands of academies and educational institutions capable of organizing such work and providing the necessary material support. Yet none have so far managed to come together and prepare books anything like those written by Adnan Oktar. With their powerful impact and educational value, their honest language and wisdom, these works are totally unique.
2. One of the main characteristics of books written by committees or groups is that they generally contain differing and contradictory views and statements. There is no unity of logic and ideas in such books. They contain different descriptive techniques and use different types of language. The illustrations and designs selected for them are incompatible with one another. The information contained and views espoused in them are generally inconsistent. One can identify the styles of different writers as soon as one reads them. It is easy to see that such books have been authored by several different people. But there is a complete unity of language and logic in all of Mr. Oktar’s 300 or so books. All his books contain the same honesty, conviction, technique, profundity, descriptive power and wisdom. The books represent a distinct whole with the illustrations employed in them in terms of their artistry, esthetic value and quality. The reason for this is the presence of a team supplying the requisite technical infrastructure for the preparation of these books, although these books are entirely the work of Adnan Oktar's profound intelligence, sincere belief and powerful foresight.
3. Certain people suggest that these books are prepared by young BAV members around Mr. Oktar. Adnan Oktar certainly has young university graduates around him. But neither their education nor their accumulated knowledge is sufficient for the preparation of these books. In addition, if these young people did possess the knowledge and education with which to prepare such books they would long since have done so. Some such people would long since have combined together and written similar works. But no such thing has ever happened. If every university graduate were capable of writing such books, then Turkey has hundreds of universities and tens of thousands of graduates. These should be able to come together in groups of 5 or 10 and write books like those of Adnan Oktar. But no such books have ever appeared.
4. Some people maintain that these books are prepared by countries such as the USA or Saudi Arabia or else supported by Creationist groups in the USA. If any country or institution were capable of writing similar books for itself it would do so using its own name and would feel no need to conceal its true identity. Any person, institution or state contributing or supporting such books, all works of great scholarship, would have no hesitation about making that clear. Anyone would be proud to claim authorship of works having such a huge impact.
5. The countries and organizations in question all possess a huge technical infrastructure and financial means. There are many scholars in Saudi Arabia, thousands of professors in U.S. universities and hundreds of scholars in Egypt. But no book resembling those by Adnan Oktar have to date been forthcoming from Saudi Arabia, Egypt or the USA, nor from any other country or organization. It is clear that even if 100 professors all came together and combined the means available to dozens of separate countries they could still not produce a book like those of Adnan Oktar. This once again demonstrates the perfection and marvelous nature of those works.
6. One subject that is frequently brought up is the financial backing necessary to publish these books. These books are printed and sold in their millions. Revenue is of course obtained from those sales and used to print further books. Some people are amazed by the fact that Adnan Oktar's books are sometimes sent out free of charge. But there is nothing astonishing in that at all. Many publishers and companies employ similar sales techniques. Books given out free of charge serve as advertising, and people reading them go on to order other books, and generally order them in volume. The investment is thus returned many times over. One of the most striking examples of this was the dispatch of books free of charge to selected addresses in France. As a result of that campaign, demand for books from France increased enormously and there was a huge boom in sales of books by Harun Yahya in that country.
The reason why Adnan Oktar’s works are so extraordinarily influential is that the author seeks to lead people to salvation for Allah’s approval, and his books are a manifestation of that sincere intent. Allah bestows an excellent response to these sincere labors, insha’Allah, and the Harun Yahya collection intellectually destroys all materialist and atheist philosophies.
9. New Humanist's Unrealistic Claims about the SRF's Activities Regarding Ataturk
New Humanist magazine employed statements made by someone totally unknown to the SRF circle to make deeply unpleasant allegations about that group. It is apparent that the claims concerning Mustafa Kemal Ataturk are the product of a seriously flawed logic. Adnan Oktar is today the person who publishes the finest, best quality and most influential books concerning Ataturk and who arranges Ataturk exhibitions and praises him in interviews addressed to the whole world. He has many times expressed his love of and devotion to Ataturk, before the eyes of the whole world, on a great many television programs he has taken part in. Just a few examples of these are as follows:
Ekin TV: Now, on the subject of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, you have written books about Mustafa Kemal Ataturk. Could you expand on the subject for us? How do you describe Ataturk, or how do you describe his heart?
ADNAN OKTAR: Masha’Allah, yes, Ataturk was a heroic figure. He was very handsome and very intelligent, an esteemed Ottoman general and a heroic Turkish general and commander in chief. Ataturk’s religious devotion was greater than most people can ever achieve. He had a commentary on the Qur’an prepared, for instance, the Elmali commentary, which is very important. He also had a commentary drawn up on Bukhari, the Sahih Bukhari, one of the most important of the books of hadith, and had that printed. He set up the Religious Affairs Office, the state’s largest organization, the Religious Affairs Office. And he established a system for us to experience religion in an honest and sincere manner. He did away with hypocrisy. He set up the laic system that would eliminate hypocrisy. And he opened the way for us to live by genuine Islam. It is a miracle that people still cannot understand the way that he put an end to occupation, broke the enemy occupation. It was a blessing on him from Allah. Our Ataturk was a blessing. Because he rebuilt a state and a nation that had been completely shattered and destroyed. Allah used him as His instrument, masha’Allah. May Allah be pleased with him. And the Great Commander was a lover of the Qur’an. He is someone who had the Qur’an recited every evening and took great pleasure from that. He is someone who investigated and researched both the true meaning of the Qur’an and who also enjoyed hearing it recited. He had special people who knew the Qur’an by heart, a little known fact. And he enjoyed having it recited to people around him and listening to it himself. That is why the more people know about Ataturk the more they love him and value him. We must talk about him in terms of this reality. He was an anti-communist. “Gentlemen,” he said, “communism is the greatest foe of the Turkish nation. It must be crushed wherever it is seen.” Pearls fell from his lips, masha’Allah. That is why I describe him as a lion. There is so much to him. Who else would have had the courage to close down the ateist masonic lodges? He told them to close the lodges down at once, and they were shut down that very evening. Nobody in the world would have had the courage to close down the ateist masonic lodges. That is the heroism he displayed. There is no end to Ataturk’s heroism.
Kanal Malatya: Was Ataturk religious?
Adnan Oktar: Ataturk was both religious and a perfect human being. One could describe him all day. Just think, he had a commentary on the Qur’an drawn up, on the book that represents fundamental knowledge for Muslims. He had it done by the most immaculate scholar. By Elmali. Elmali Hamdi Yazir Efendi. And he provided that commentary for the Turkish people. He also had the most trustworthy book of hadith explained. He ordered a commentary and made the Sahih Bukhari available to the public. He had the Religious Affairs Office set up. He said that communism was the worst foe of the Turkish nation and must be crushed wherever it was seen. Heroic language, masha’Allah. He espoused Turkish Union, Islamic union and Turkish-Islamic union. He loved the Qur’an. He had the Qur’an recited for him every evening. He knew all about the excellent life of the Prophet (saas). He was a true admirer of the Prophet (saas). Ataturk said so many great things about the Prophet (saas). As I say, I could go on all day... For example, Ataturk said: “O Nation, Allah is One and great is His glory.” See what pearls fall from his lips. “May the goodness, and protection of Allah be upon you. Note that the laws imposed by Him are the most glorious verses of the Qur’an. Our religion is the last religion that has bestowed the spirit of spiritual power on people. Because if our religion were not compatible with logic and the truth, there would be differences between it and other faiths and of course laws. It is Almighty Allah Who made these divine laws.” He was a complete son of Islam. All Muslims must follow the path shown by the Prophet Muhammad (saas). And they must fully obey his commands. All Muslims must take the Prophet Muhammad (saas) as a role model and behave just like him. They must implement all the rules of Islam, because only then can people be saved and prosper.
It is Adnan Oktar who most powerfully describes Ataturk’s religious devotion and profound love of Allah and our Prophet (saas). Adnan Oktar has these web sites in Turkish about Ataturk:
11. The groundlessness of the claims regarding Ebru Simsek:
Several court rulings definitively established that Ebru Simsek’s allegations against Mr. Adnan Oktar and the SRF circle were all slanders. But New Humanist magazine never mentioned the rulings in question, presenting all of Ebru Simsek’s claims as if they were true fact. This is an example of a most familiar psychological warfare method conducted by ateist masons, atheists and Darwinists.
Judicial rulings showing that all of Ebru Simsek’s claims are slanders:
1. The Chief Prosecutor’s Office’s considered acquittal opinion showing that Ebru Simsek’s allegations in Case No. 2006/26, an extension of the SRF case, were slanders and the VERDICT OF ACQUITTAL No. 2007/7 dated 22.01.2007 by the Istanbul 2nd High Criminal Court.
2. The Istanbul Chief Prosecutor’s Office’s VERDICT OF NON-PROSECUTION of Ebru Simsek's fantastical claims (in 1999) under ruling No. 96/9848 Hz – 99/8409 K. dated 12.08.1999.
3. The Istanbul Chief Prosecutor’s Office’s VERDICT OF NON-PROSECUTION No. 05/27549 Hz. - 05/12003 K. dated 18.10.2005.
4. The Istanbul Public Prosecutor’s Office’s verdict of non-prosecution No. 02/60013 Hz. - 02/18838 K. dated 31.12.2002 and the Beyoglu 3rd High Criminal Court’s VERDICT OF REFUSAL OF OBJECTION No. 03/458 Mut. dated 28.04.2003 regarding the refusal of objection against the former.
5. The Istanbul Chief Public Prosecutor’s Office’s verdict of non-prosecution No. 02/39606 Hz. - 03/8860 K. dated 30.06.2003 and the Beyoglu 2nd High Criminal Court’s VERDICT OF REFUSAL OF OBJECTION No. 03/333 Mut. dated 03.10.2003 regarding the refusal of objection against the former.
6. The Bagcilar Public Prosecutor’s Office’s verdict of non-prosecution No. 02/21669 Hz. - 03/6120 K. dated 15.10.2003 and the Eyup 2nd High Criminal Court’s VERDICT OF REFUSAL OF OBJECTION No. 03/894 D.Is. dated 02.01.2004 regarding the refusal of objection against the former.
7. The Uskudar Chief Public Prosecutor’s Office’s verdict of non-prosecution No. 04/7693 Hz. - 04/4749 K. dated 01.07.2004 and the Kadikoy 2nd High Criminal Court’s VERDICT OF REFUSAL OF OBJECTION No. 04/437 Mut. dated 09.09.2004 regarding the refusal of objection against the former.
8. The Istanbul Chief Public Prosecutor’s Office’s VERDICT OF REFUSAL OF OBJECTION No. 05/51724 Hz. – 06/2432 K. dated 27.03.2006.
9. The Istanbul Chief Public Prosecutor’s Office’s VERDICT OF REFUSAL OF OBJECTION No. 05/51725 Hz.
10. Following the known images of Ebru Simsek in the press, an Istanbul University Medical School Department of Forensic Medicine expert carried out an inquiry in which IT WAS ESTABLISHED UNDER REPORT No. 2005/127765 dated 21.10.2005 that Ebru Simsek’s claims were merely slanders.
11. Istanbul 2nd High Criminal Court had the home in the allegations of Ebru Simsek and the home in the images examined by an official expert, accompanied by the court judges. This expert report revealed that THE HOME IN THE IMAGES DEFINITELY DID NOT BELONG TO THE SRF MEMBER.
12. Filiz Karatas, who shared a house with Ebru Simsek at the time she began issuing slanders against the SRF members, gave a witness statement to the court in Istanbul 2nd High Criminal Court file No. 04/337 E. on 09.12.2004 and said that the SRF members were uninvolved in the matter and THAT THEY HAD ISSUED THIS IMAGINARY ALLEGATION TOGETHER TO SLANDER THE SRF.
13. Ten separate criminal complaints brought by those slandered by Ebru Simsek were examined by 10 different Public Prosecutors from different offices; these prosecutors concluded, as a result of their investigations, that Ebru Simsek’s claims were slanderous.
12. Lawyer Rezzan Aydınoğlu’s statements regarding the judicial process are highly suspicious:
THE SOURCE OF INFORMATION OF NEW HUMANIST ON THE JUDICIAL COURSE SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED
Adnan Oktar's interview on September 25, 2009
Contrary to what New Humanist claims, there is no question of any of the legal proceedings brought being concluded against the BAV. On the contrary, almost all the cases, just a few of which are cited above, have resulted in complete favor of the BAV. New Humanist must enjoy very close links to and cooperation with Ebru Simsek’s lawyer Rezzan Aydinoglu, who possesses astonishingly definite information about the judicial process that has not yet even been resolved, since it sees nothing wrong in directly quoting statements by Rezzan Aydinoglu. On the other hand, the information that lawyer Rezzan Aydinoglu has given concerning an ongoing judicial proceeding is most suspicious. Aydinoglu openly stated information that could not be obtained in any manner that is compatible with legal procedures, saying that a case not yet examined by the Supreme Court of Appeals and concerning which no ruling had been made would definitely conclude in October, and against the BAV.
The claim in question is a very serious one. It is not clear where lawyer Rezzan Aydinoglu obtained this information from. A highly suspicious state of affairs has emerged, and it is equally suspicious that this should appear in New Humanist. Rezzan Aydinoglu is only a lawyer. It is astonishing that a lawyer should be aware of a ruling before the Supreme Court of Appeals has actually made it, as is her link with New Humanist. Regarding this state of affairs, Mr. Adnan Oktar has issued a criminal complaint on a live program to Mr. Prime Minister asking for the source of this information to be investigated.