Asked “Are there any transitional fossils?” Celal Şengör gave the astonishing reply that there are “tons” of transitional fossils and that ALL dinosaurs represent transitional fossils. This unexpected reply IS A BLATANT DECEIT.
As we have explained and demonstrated many times before, fully 100 million fossils have been extracted from the layers of the earth, BUT NOT ONE IS A TRANSITIONAL FORM FOSSIL. All the 100 million fossils discovered have remained the same for millions of years and are IDENTICAL to living things today THAT HAVE NEVER CHANGED AT ALL. These 100 million fossils, hidden away for years by Darwinists because they proved this evident truth, have been revealed to the whole world and the whole world has been convinced by them. By means of Atlas of Creation, the whole world has now seen that NOT A SINGLE TRANSITIONAL FORM FOSSIL EXISTS AND THAT LIVING THINGS HAVE REMAINED UNCHANGED FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS.
It is of course impossible for Celal Şengör to be unaware of all this. He knows there are no transitional form fossils and that this has been made clear to the whole world. Indeed, the extravagant claim he makes that there exist “tons” of intermediate form is due to the severe nature of this great defeat.
There is no doubt that Celal Şengör is also aware of Mr. Adnan Oktar’s challenge that “a 10 trillion New Turkish Lira prize” will be given to anyone coming up with transitional fossil. Yet for some reason he is reluctant to produce even one of the transitional fossils he maintains exist in their “tons.” That is because THERE ARE NO SUCH TRANSITIONAL FORM FOSSILS. The sole reason, of course, for his fantastical claim is that this is a demagogic Darwinist technique, a way of influencing young people with groundless claims rather than scientific evidence. But the fact of which Celal Şengör is as yet unaware is that Turkish society is no longer influenced by demagoguery. Young people in particular have seen and examined the scientific facts for themselves and are aware that these all prove the fact of Creation.
In regard to this claim about these fictitious “tons” of intermediate form fossils, Celal Şengör surprisingly seeks to depict “the whole dinosaur super class,” as evidence. Şengör, who declares that all dinosaur species with their perfect structures are “transitional forms,” openly maintains that these animals, which are obviously reptiles and have reptilian features “are not reptiles and are not birds, either.” The aim here is to mislead his audience about these extinct life forms. This is a general Darwinist tactic. In their claims about non-existent transitional form fossils, Darwinists always use extinct life forms they can speculate about. Celal Şengör must have thought that extinct dinosaurs were an excellent candidate on this subject since he defines the whole class as transitional fossils. The fact is that these magnificent and perfect life forms from the Jurassic Period have left behind perfect fossil specimens and are extraordinary marvels of Creation EXHIBITING NO TRANSITIONAL CHARACTERISTICS WHATSOEVER. Şengör thought he could deceive the young people opposite him with this claim; but he was mistaken.
Şengör’s first piece of speculation regarding dinosaurs was an impossible though most amusing claim, that dinosaurs turned into birds. This is a deception because;
- Darwinists’ greatest dilemma in trying to explain the supposed evolution of birds, is the existence of the 150-million-year-old Archaeopteryx, a perfect flying bird from a time when dinosaurs lived.
- Darwinists only claim that some dinosaurs are intermediate forms by saying that feather-like structures exist. The fact is, however, that all the animals they make these claims about were perfectly formed dinosaurs. In addition, it has emerged that the structures they claim “resemble feathers” are completely bogus. Fossilized membranous structures have constantly been made the subject of Darwinist speculation. It is impossible for Darwinists to point to another supposed transitional form characteristic “belonging to a bird” in perfect reptile dinosaur fossils. Since the claim that “feathers are present” is one that is very much open to interpretation and conjecture, they claim to have found a few feather-like remains in a giant reptile and then raise this as if it were scientific evidence in all the scientific journals under the monopoly of the Darwinist dictatorship. And indeed, people were taken in by the “feathered dinosaur” deceit for decades.
- All the fossils brought to the fore on this subject have been proved with clear and irrefutable scientific evidence to have no feather structures. An article called “Plucking the Feathered Dinosaur” that appeared in Science magazine made it clear that the structures Darwinists depicted as feathers in the best known of these claims actually had nothing to do with feathers at all.
- The best known fossil that has been attempted to be passed of as a transitional form, T. rex,
Was a 12-meter-tall,
terrestrial life form that was covered in scales.
It is impossible for this life form to turn into a bird, the largest of which is no bigger than the albatross’
has light bones, is covered in feathers, is warm-blooded, has a lung structure that permits air to flow in only one direction and possesses aerodynamic features, all through random mutations.
- The latest attempt on the subject was that made to launch Epidexipteryx as a feathered dinosaur. Darwinists interpreted a long, two-paired structure on its back as feather stalks in the process of evolution. The fact though that this structure, as described in a BBC report, is a soft sheath with a membranous structure. It has nothing in the least to do with feathers.
The Darwinist Professor Alan Feduccia, the most highly regarded ornithologist in the world, says this about the myth of dinosaurs evolving into birds:
" Well, I’ve studied bird skulls for 25 years and I don"t see any similarities whatsoever. I just don"t see it . . . . The [theory of] theropod origins of birds, in my opinion, will be THE GREATEST EMBARRASSMENT of paleontology of THE 20TH CENTURY.” 1
"There are insurmountable problems with that theory. . . Beyond what we have just reported, there is the time problem in that superficially bird-like dinosaurs occurred some 25 million to 80 million years after the earliest known bird, which is 150 million years old. 2
“IT’S BIOPHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to evolve flight from such large bipeds with foreshortened forelimbs and heavy, balancing tails. 3
1 New Scientist, 1 February 1997, p. 28
2 David Williamson, "Scientist says ostrich study confirms bird "hands" unlike those of dinosaurs", UNC News, no. 425, 14 August 2002
3 Ann Gibbons, "New Feathered Fossil Brings Dinosaurs and Birds Closer", Science, no. 274, 1996, pp. 720-721.