Excerpt from Mr. Adnan Oktar’s live interview on HarunYahya.tv dated Oct 6th, 2010
We said, “Go down from it, every one of you! Then when guidance comes to you from Me, those who follow My guidance will feel no fear and will know no sorrow.” (Surat al-Baqara, 38)
When guidance comes to you; guidance comes through the movement of Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh), as you know. Allah makes it His instrument. Whoever heeds My Mahdi need have no fear [He says].
But those who disbelieve and deny Our Signs are the Companions of the Fire, remaining in it timelessly, for ever. (Surat al-Baqara, 39)
Unbelievers and hypocrites will be in Hell for ever.
Believe in what I have sent down, confirming what is with you [the Torah]. Do not be the first to reject it and do not sell My Signs for a paltry price. Have fear of Me alone. (Surat al-Baqara, 41)
It is quite clear here. This is a clear ruling for the Jews. Allah does not accept their denial of the Qur’an. They must accept the Qur’an. Jews and Christians have a duty to fully abide by the Qur’an. They now have a religious obligation to heed the Qur’an. It is unlawful for them to deny it.
Do not mix up truth with falsehood and knowingly hide the truth. (Surat al-Baqara, 42)
This is very important. Do not knowingly conceal the truth and the fact that the Qur’an is true, He says. That means the Jews know the Qur’an is true. That is because the Jews are very clever and intelligent. Allah says that everyone who reads and studies the Qur’an knows it is the truth. This is a miracle. We understand that they don’t have any doubts.
Establish salat [perform the prayer] and pay zakat [give the alms] and bow with those who bow. (Surat al-Baqara, 43)
Every Jew has a duty to pray and give alms. And Allah tells them to pray en masse.
Seek help in steadfastness and salat [prayer]. But that is a very hard thing, except for the humble. (Surat al-Baqara, 45)
Allah says this is a painful thing for hypocrites; to pray and perform the prayer. The hypocrite has no desire to pray. The hypocrite looks like he prays, but he does not. The hypocrite prays only to himself. He regards himself as Allah.
Those who are aware that they will meet their Lord and that they will return to Him. (Surat al-Baqara, 46)
Believers have faith in Allah and know that they will return to and meet Him in the Hereafter.
Tribe of Israel! Remember the blessing I conferred on you and that I preferred you over all other beings. (Surat al-Baqara, 47)
Allah reminds people of His blessings. People must not forget these blessings.
Have fear of a Day when no self will be able to compensate for another in any way. No intercession will be accepted from it, no ransom taken from it, and they will not be helped. (Surat al-Baqara, 48)
Facebook friends, beach friends, disco friends and the like, nobody can help anyone else. I mean, even if they bring in their bosses or bank managers these people will have no effect in the Hereafter. And they cannot resolve the issue with money, if that is what they think. They can find no help. Help comes from Allah alone.
Remember when We rescued you from the people of Pharaoh. They were inflicting an evil punishment on you – slaughtering your sons and letting your women live. In that there was a terrible trial for you from your Lord. (Surat al-Baqara, 49)
The people of Pharaoh of the time inflicted unbearable tortures on Muslims. This was a great test from Allah. There are many verses of the Torah that refer to the King Messiah in the time of the Prophet Moses (pbuh). Pharaoh was probably very suspicious of that. That is because it is said in the Torah that someone will come and rule the world. A person is described at length. He will bring peace and justice and political control of the world will pass into his hands. He will rule states, and it refers to political, spiritual dominion, and dominion of one religion. He probably read them and was strongly affected by them. In addition, the soothsayers of the time made use of the information from the texts of the Prophet Abraham (pbuh). Information about the coming of a prophet. But the fact is that nothing about the coming of a prophet would work against Pharaoh. The Prophet Moses (pbuh) would not take over the state. They would just become Muslims and be wealthy and at ease in the time of the Prophet Moses (pbuh). And, what is more, he is a prophet sent to the people of Israel. He would not force them, in other words. Pharaoh is scared of someone who will rule everywhere. He says that. Someone who will take over your country and belongings, he says. He was suspicious of that, and Allah knows the truth. It is a reference to Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh). He set about mass slaughter because he knew of the coming of a prophet and killed all the male children. He knew that person would come as a male child. He left the females alive.
And when We parted the sea for you and rescued you, and drowned the people of Pharaoh while you watched. (Surat al-Baqara, 50)
Allah says He drowned them while they watched. That was a blessing for them. Allah rescued them.
And when We allotted to Moses forty nights. Then you adopted the Calf when he had gone and you were wrongdoers. (Surat al-Baqara, 51)
It also refers to Hazrat Mahdi’s (pbuh) 40 years. There is a huge uprising of the hypocrites in the time of the Prophet Moses (pbuh). Not a small one. And the hypocrites rise up, accusing the Prophet Moses (pbuh) of errors and failing to abide by the religion. The Samaritan was at their head. The pharaoh of the time.
Then We pardoned you after that so that perhaps you would show thanks. (Surat al-Baqara, 52)
Remember when We gave Moses the Book and the Furqan [the Criterion for right and wrong] so that perhaps you would be guided. (Surat al-Baqara, 53)
The meaning of the Furqan is discrimination; this is a word confirming that Book. It doesn’t mean something else.
And when Moses said to his people, “My people, you wronged yourselves by adopting the Calf so turn towards your Maker and kill your lower selves. That is the best thing for you in your Maker’s Sight.” And He turned towards you. He is the Ever-Returning, the Most Merciful. (Surat al-Baqara, 54)
The Prophet Moses (pbuh) tells them to purify themselves. A sickness has arisen in their hearts, but those with sickness in their hearts can still return. They have behaved hypocritically, but are not real hypocrites so they have means to make amends. But the hypocrite is hypocrite for ever.
And We shaded you with clouds and sent down manna and quails to you: “Eat of the good things We have provided for you.” They did not wrong Us; rather it was themselves they were wronging. (Surat al-Baqara, 57)
Their being shaded by clouds was a blessing for them. Then there was manna and quails. Large numbers of quail came to them, where the Prophet Moses (pbuh) was at that time. But they were not content with that food at that time, as you know. That is what Allah is referring to.
• There was no need for Pharaoh to be alarmed by the sending of the Prophet Moses (pbuh). But the accounts regarding Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) speak of him ruling all states. They refer to him having global dominion. It is said in the Torah, “The shoot I have planted … for the display of My splendor will possess the land forever.” Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) is a shoot planted by Allah for His glory and global dominion. He will rule the whole country. Pharaoh says he wants to rule the country, to obtain goods and possessions. He says he has political aims. But that already appears in the Torah. Pharaoh was alarmed by him. The soothsayers also said a prophet would be coming. When Pharaoh heard that and put it together with this movement of Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh), he thought he would lose all his possessions. But had he just let the Prophet Moses (pbuh) be, they would just have moved away. The Prophet Moses (pbuh) wanted nothing. My friends and I wish to leave, he said, that is all. He said he wanted to tell them of the faith. But Pharaoh refused. He proposed the faith to Pharaoh too, but there was no compulsion involved. Had they accepted, they would also have been saved. They would have worshiped and become servants of Allah. They would have lived normal Muslim lives. There was nothing for him to be alarmed. The state and the system would have been made more perfect. When the two pieces of information were combined, Pharaoh formed an idea of a glorious dominion. But they wanted to maintain their own religion, of course, and that upset them.
• Pharaoh never wanted wars to come to an end, for instance. It is stated in the Torah; “... In the last days... He [the Lord]... will settle disputes for many peoples... Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore.” “I will take away the chariots from Ephraim and the war-horses from Jerusalem, and the battle bow will be broken...” There is no more war. These are the reasons for Pharaoh’s panic. It does not stem from one thing alone. He could not have not known these things. It was not only the words of the Egyptian soothsayers at the time. He did not know when Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) would appear. For him, the coming of the Prophet Moses (pbuh) or Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) were the same thing. He was not worried by who would appear, but at losing his country. He was afraid of losing political dominion. The information he received about Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) frightened him. Because according to the Torah, that meant he was to go. But according to the soothsayers, it appeared a prophet was to come. He would normally have lived there, and the country would have been fertile and at ease. But soothsayers have no knowledge of the unseen. They just transmit information passed down by word of mouth from earlier prophets.
• The system of Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) is also the reason why they are unwilling to see Darwinism vanish. They wonder what will replace it. The system of Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh). So they say they must do all they can to keep Darwinism propped up. That is again what the reference to 570 years is about. Cubbeli Ahmet makes such statements because he is under that influence. He does not realize. He does not realize he is being influenced and conditioned. They want to get through this century at least. That is why they show him such great interest. Just to make him say that. Because they need that.
• There are some clergymen who fawn over those who support the ideas of Nimrod and Pharaoh. In our day, some people do this out of ignorance, some because they resemble Nimrod, and some because they have been bought and paid for. But we can see that it was done deliberately in that time too. They were the bigots of that time with shaven heads who heeded the dajjal. They also encouraged Pharaoh to murder. The reason for the killing of the children is the priests of the time. The bigots of that time were responsible for the slaughter of so many children. There was a huge slaughter because of their misdirection. Those children were martyred.
• There has long been talk of an individual who will rule the world. The Prophet Abraham (pbuh) too knew Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh), and it was logical for Pharaoh to know of him. It was impossible for him not to know. This is an old, historical piece of information. This goes back to the time of the Prophet Adam (pbuh). Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) was known in the time of the Prophet Noah (pbuh). It is a fact comprehensively described in the Torah and that was known in the days of the Prophets Abraham, Ishmael, Jacob, Isaac, Idris and all the others (peace be upon them all).