Nagasaki before and after the atomic bomb.
In the Qur'an, Allah states that many peoples have been destroyed.
Hiroshima before and after the atomic bomb explosion.
The twentieth century's wars totally ruined many great cities (e.g., Berlin, Hamburg, Warsaw, Leningrad, Bucharest, Beirut, and London). It took years to rebuild them.
1. Like many other cities of Italy, Anzio was also laid waste after the World War II.
2. The Swedish Embassy in Berlin which was ruined by a bombing.
1.Katrina left the perished city, and the corruption started. 2. Hurricane disaster in USA
3. Hurricanes, cyclones and floods that occurred during the last 20 years in USA caused great disasters.
The Last Day will not come until earthquakes multiply, strife appears, and murders increase. (Al-Barzanji, Al-Isha'ah li-ashrat al-sa'ah, p. 109)
Our Prophet (saas) stated in the above hadith that "a rise in the number of earthquakes" will be a sign that the End Times is nigh. Indeed, this century went down in history as one in which many thousands of people lost their lives in earthquakes. The devastating earthquake in Kobe (Japan), and those that followed one after the other in Turkey, Taiwan, Greece, and Mexico, are important signs.
Thousands of people lost their lives during the earthquakes occurred
in 1989 in San Fransisco and thousands of others were left homeless.
Damage is worth billions of dollars.
1. A 7.6 earthquake struck Taiwan 2. 7.4 earthquake shook Mexico
3. In 1977 thousands of buildings in Romania were reduced to pieces.
4. San Fransisco earthquake occurred at 05:04 am, ruining thousands of buildings in only 15 seconds.
5. 9.2 magnitude earthquake in Alaska caused huge cracks on earth
There will be earthquakes in my community. Ten thousand, twenty thousand, thirty thousand people will die. Allah will make this a counsel for the taqwa, a mercy on believers and a suffering for unbelievers. [Ibn 'Asakir, Gelecegin Tarihi 1 (History of the Future 1), Orhan Baytan, Mevsim Publishings, p. 81]
1. 7.7 magnitude earthquake in Peru became effective on an area of 1000 km.
2. The earthquake that happened in China in 1976 was the greatest of the 20th century. The death toll was 240,000 and the number of wounded was 164,000.
3. In 1995, an earthquake reduced Kobe to rubble even though it lasted only 12 seconds. The Kobe earthquake caused a damage of 147 billion dollars.
The days when you can find no homes to shelter you or animals to carry you have come close. Earthquakes will demolish your houses… (Al-Barzanji, Al-Isha`ah li Ashrat as-Sa`ah, p. 146)
The Day of Judgment will not take place until knowledge vanishes, earthquakes multiply, time is shortened, strife appears, and murders flourish. (Al-Barzanji, Al-Isha'ah li-ashrat al-sa'ah, p.108)
1. The 10-magnitude earthquake in Sicily reduced some cities into rubble.
2. The financial worth of the 6.7 magnitude earthquake that hit California on January 17, 1994 exceeded 40 billion dollars.
3. The severe earthquake that occurred in Mexico in 1985 left 1 million homeless, 9000 dead and 30,000 wounded behind. (Right) Harap olan Benito Juarez Hospital
1. Everywhere became flat, 2. The world is rocked - The world is shaking, 3. Not one day passes without an earthquake,
4. And now Taiwan: Earthquake 7.6, 5. Turkey, Thailand, Mexico and now America shook The three o'clock syndrome,
6. One disaster after another, 7. First a 8.3 earthquake, then a tsunami struck.
When the generations that follow my community insult those who went before (with various pretexts and excuses), expect red winds, earthquakes and changes of appearance. (Tirmidhi Hadiths, Muslim, Kitab al-Fitan, s. 39)
1. The number of lost people in China: 100 thousand,
2. The great earthquake in China in 2008 led to tens of thousands losing their lives and many being crippled.
3. Earthquakes became increasingly frequent and intense in the 1990s and 2000s. The great earthquake in Kobe was followed by others in Turkey, Athens, Taiwan and Mexico.
4. PAIN becomes more severe in Italy, 5. Chile collapsed with 8.8, 6. Disaster of 60 seconds
7. The successive great earthquakes that occurred in Haiti and Chile in 2010
"(1) Before the coming of Hazrat Mahdi (as), (2) there will be a great event (3) when pitch-black stones (4) in Medina (5) will vanish in blood. In that event it will be as easy to kill a woman (6) as to wave a whip. And this phenomenon will spread for 2 km, and the oath of allegiance will be taken to Hazrat Mahdi (as). (Al-Qawl al-Mukhtasar fi Alamat al-Mahdi al- Muntadhar, p. 41)
(1) Before the coming of Hazrat Mahdi (as)... The fact that the hadith begins like this also shows that this is one of the signs of the coming of Hazrat Mahdi (as). According to the hadiths and great Islamic scholars, the coming of Hazrat Mahdi (as) should take place in early Hijri 1400 (1979-80 AD). The term in the hadith "before the coming of Hazrat Mahdi (as)" suggests shortly before Hazrat Mahdi (as) will appear there will be this great event.
(2) ... there will be a great event… The hadith may be referring to 1 May, when many people were killed in Taksim Square in Istanbul and much blood was spilled during a period of anarchy.
(3) ... when pitch-black stones … will vanish in blood... This part of the hadith describes the ground being covered in blood. It refers to a bloody incident taking place on black stones, in other words on tarmac.
- In the Taksim Square incident of May 1, 1977, 34 people died and 200 were injured. Blood was shed over black stones (tarmac) and spread into the road.
Tarmac road: Made up of small stones mixed in with asphalt.
When this mixture is laid out on a road it looks like a single piece of black stone.
(4) ... in Medina ... The word Medina in Arabic is also used to mean a large city. The hadith below is an example of this.
1. Milli Gazete, 02.05.1977: DISK's meeting in Taksim is smeared with blood,
2. Cumhuriyet, 02.05.1977: Bloody May the 1st
It is narrated from Ibn Amr that Messenger of Allah (saas) said:
O Ummah! There are six things that the Day of Resurrection will not happen before... The sixth is the capture of Medina. He was asked: Which city? He replied: Constantinople. (Istanbul) (This is the spiritual conquest of Istanbul to be performed by Hazrat Mahdi (as)). (Al-Barzanji, Al-Isha'ah li-ashrat al-sa'ah, p. 204; Ramuz al-Ahadith 1/296)
(5) ... will vanish in blood ... The tarmac will be totally covered in blood in some places, and the tarmac itself will be invisible.
(6) ... as easy … as to wave a whip ... The metaphor here notes that killing will be a very easy matter. In the same way that a whip can be waved around in all directions with a flick of the wrist, so a gun can be waved around and used to kill someone just by pulling the trigger.
In his work The Letters of Rabbani, the great Sunni scholar Imam Rabbani gives two important conditions regarding the coming of Hazrat Mahdi (as).
The first of these conditions is that Hazrat Mahdi (as) will appear after one thousand years from our Prophet (saas).
This is revealed on page 1/569 of his Letters of Rabbani:
However, what is anticipated is this; the renewal of this concealed state AFTER ONE THOUSAND YEARS HAVE PASSED. His being given superiority, finding water and increase... The original of such virtues (perfections) will appear and cover its abasement… AND LET HAZRAT MAHDI (AS) who values devotion to might COME. May Allah be pleased with him. (Imam Rabbani, The Letters of Rabbani, 1/569)
We are now in the year Hijri 1430. This date shows that 1000 years have passed since our Prophet (saas) and Hazrat Mahdi (as) will appear during Hijri 1400s, the century we are living now, as stated in the hadiths. It also proves that the first of Imam Rabbani's conditions necessary for the appearance of Hazrat Mahdi (as) has come about.
The second great measure that Imam Rabbani provides regarding the appearance of Hazrat Mahdi (as) is the condition of a "double-toothed, light-shedding star" passing close by the Earth.
Gaste, 25.02.2009 'Lulin' approaches to the Earth
According to his Companions, the Messenger of Allah (saas) said:
"When Abbasi Malik arrives at Khorasan, one of the signs of the coming of the promised Mahdi, A DOUBLE-TOOTHED (1) LIGHT SHEDDING (2) HORN (3) WILL APPEAR IN THE EAST."
"A TAILED STAR (COMET) WILL BE BORN IN THE EAST AND SHED ITS LIGHT."
That comet has been born. But is it that one, or another similar one?
-That this star is called a comet, is probably based on the following:
-The course of the constant IS FROM MAGRIB (WEST) TO MASRIQ (EAST) (4)...
The situation of this star follows this course. In other words, its head faces east and its tail faces west. The long white part is in its rear. Therefore:
-It is appropriate for it to be described as having a tail.
ITS DAILY PASSAGE, ON THE OTHER HAND, IS FROM MASRIQ (EAST) TO MAGRIB (WEST). (5)
SubhanAllah knows the truth. (Imam Rabbani, Letters of Rabbani, Letter 381, p. 1184)
(1) ... double-toothed...:
The fact that the tail of the comet Lulin is forked completely matches the term double-toothed in the hadith.
(2) ... light-shedding...:
The term light-shedding in the hadith refers to the brightness of the comet Lulin, which exceeded that of six stars as it approached the Earth.
(3) ... a horn...:
The main distinguishing feature between Lulin and other comets is that as well as the comet having a tail in the rear of its body, it also has a tail in the front. Examination of photographs of Lulin and its two tails immediately put one in mind of a horn.
1. ntvmsnbc.com, 11.02.2009: The comet Lulin entering the Solar System,
2. Dokuzsütun, 03.04.2009: The Green comet was very close to the world,
3. Güneş, 23.02.2009: Comet of the Last Day approaching fast
(4) The course of the constant is from Magrib (west) to Mashriq (east)...:
The hadith goes on to say that "The course of the constant is from Magrib (west) to Mashriq (east)..." This refers to the movement of heavenly bodies, which information is in full agreement with the astronomical findings of the 20th century. Indeed, all heavenly bodies travel from MAGRIB (WEST) to MASHRIQ (EAST).
(5) Its daily passage, on the other hand, is from mashriq (east) to magrib (west). ...:
Here the expression "Its daily passage, on the other hand, ..." indicates that the comet Lulin, as opposed to all other heavenly bodies, travel from east to west.
The reference to a "double-toothed, light shedding" horn, cited in the hadith of our Prophet (saas) as a portent of the appearance of Hazrat Mahdi (as) whose coming is anticipated in the End Times, and described in detail by Imam Rabbani, indicated the comet Lulin, which passed closest to the Earth on February 24, 2009, that is the year Hijri 1430.
Another highly significant feature of this comet is that scientists say that it will next pass by the Earth AFTER at least another 1000 YEARS.
This timing given by scientists shows that it is impossible, according to the dates given on the basis of the hadith of our Prophet (saas) by Sunni scholars regarding the life span of the Earth and Day of Judgment, for the comet to pass by the Earth again. Because the hadith narrated from our Prophet (saas) reveal that the life span of the Earth is 7000 years.
Anas Ibn Malik narrates that the Messenger of Allah (saas) said: THE LIFE SPAN OF THE WORLD IS SEVEN DAYS IN THE DAYS OF THE HEREAFTER. Almighty Allah has said: ONE DAY IN THE SIGHT OF YOUR LORD IS LIKE A THOUSAND OF YOUR YEARS.
ALLAH WILL ASCRIBE THE EQUIVALENT OF GOOD DEEDS OF THE SEVEN THOUSAND YEARS OF THE AGE OF THIS WORLD to the one who meets the need of any of his brothers in the faith on the path of Allah as if he spends his days in fasting and his nights in worship. (Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Al-Burhan fi Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir az-zaman, p. 88)
In one hadith narrated from our Prophet (saas) by many scholars, such as Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, the time passing up until our Prophet (saas) is out at 5600 years,
Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, in his Kitab al-`Ilal, says: Five thousand, six hundred years have passed from this world. (Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Al-Burhan fi Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir az-zaman, p. 89)
The great Sunni scholar Suyuti says this about the life span of the Ummah:
THE LIFE OF MY COMMUNITY WILL NOT EXCEED 1500 YEARS. (As-Suyuti, Al-Kashf an Mujawazat Hadhihi al-Umma al-Alf, Al-Hawi Lil-Fatawi, Suyuti. 2:248, Tafsir Ruh-ul Bayan. Bursawi 4/262, Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Kitab al-`Ilal, p. 89)
Analysis of all this information handed down from our Prophet (saas) confirms that the life span of the Earth will not extend past the 1500s. It is therefore impossible, according to authentic hadiths and the common views of Sunni scholars, for the comet Lulin to pass by the Earth in another 1000 years' time. (Allah knows the truth.)
This is a clear indication that the information that the "double-toothed, light shedding star" in Imam Rabbani's Letters refers to the comet Lulin that passed by the Earth in Hijri 1430, and that shows clearly the second condition for the coming of Hazrat Mahdi (as) has taken place.
... Asma bint Umays says: THE PORTENT OF THAT DAY [THE COMING OF HAZRAT MAHDI (AS)] IS A HAND EXTENDING FROM THE SKY AND PEOPLE TURNING TO LOOK AT IT. (Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Al-Burhan fi Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir az-Zaman, p. 69)
... AT THAT TIME [OF THE APPEARANCE OF HAZRAT MAHDI (AS)] A HAND WILL BE SEEN REVEALING ITSELF FROM THE SKY... (Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Al-Burhan fi Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir az-Zaman, p. 51)
Conflict and disputes will persist until A HAND APPEARS FROM THE SKY and a voice cries "Hazrat Mahdi (as) is your amir." THE SIGN OF THAT DAY: A HAND WILL EXTEND FROM THE SKY and people will look at and see it. (Ibn Hajar al-Haythami, Al-Qawl al-Mukhtasar fi Alamat al-Mahdi al-Muntadhar, p. 53)
NASA described the image as the 'Hand of God'
These hadith transmitted from our Prophet (saas) speak of a "hand" being seen in the sky, and say that this is a portent of the coming of Hazrat Mahdi (as). It appears that disputes will continue until that time and that Hazrat Mahdi (as) will constantly be a matter of discussion, i.e. through means of communication such as radio, television and the Internet.
A picture of space taken by NASA's Chandra X-Ray Observatory shows a mass of neutron stars shaped like a hand appearing to close round another star mass. The reference to a hand in the hadith may be suggestive of this image in the indicated meaning, described by NASA as the "hand of God," giving rise to a celestial phenomenon. (Allah knows the truth.)
The shape of a hand formed by the stellar mass is in complete agreement with the description of its extension as given in the hadith. The photograph taken by NASA shows a hand stretching out somewhere. In addition, the way that people were able to see and observe this celestial phenomenon by means of telescopes thanks to the advanced space and astronomical technology in the time of Hazrat Mahdi (as) is also in complete agreement with the expressions employed in the hadith.
As stated in another hadith, the portents of the coming of Hazrat Mahdi (as) "… may be expected to take place one after the other like beads on a necklace whose string has snapped" (Abu Huraira (ra), Tirmidhi) and have been taking place one after the other over the last 30 years, and are still going on today. The latest, which happened when the two-tailed comet Lulin came closest to the Earth on 24 February, 2009, also appears to match a hadith narrated by Imam Rabbani: "a double-toothed light shedding horn will appear in the East" This, followed now by a celestial phenomenon in the shape of a hand referred to in the hadith in terms of "a hand extending from the sky," is all evidence that Hazrat Mahdi (as) has already appeared and begun his work, and that he will soon be recognized by people. (Allah knows the truth.)
A photograph taken by NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory. It is seen as if a pulsar in the shape of a hand, referred by NASA as "God's Hand," grasps another pulsar.
1. Mysterious hand in the sky 2. The mysterious hand that shocked scientists! NASA discovered a celestial body in the shape of a hand
Flooding due to intense rain is one of the signs of the End Times before the Day of Reckoning. The recent reports of floods in various parts of the world confirm that we are living in the End Times.
Our Prophet (saas) revealed 1400 years ago in the hadiths that increasing rain would lead to major disasters:
Every day we watch on television and read reports in the newspapers of more disasters than have ever happened before in history. It is a statistical fact that natural disasters have increased in number as well as in size in recent years. The natural disasters in our day have affected millions of people in many coutries of the world and caused incalculably huge physical damage. Looking at the losses caused by floods in recent years we can clearly see that one of the major signs of the End Times is taking place.
In 2008 more than 1000 people died in flooding caused by rain in India between June and September. The city of Wing Chuen was the epicenter of a powerful earthquake in China in May 2008, and was subjected to heavy rains. Serious flooding and landslides have occurred in various regions. Some 1.88 million people have been affected by these disasters, and 8 have died. Seven people died in a flood disaster caused by fierce rains in China last month. Twenty-two people died as the result of flooding and landslides caused by heavy rains in northern parts of Vietnam at the beginning of this month. Various European countries have also been affected by flooding. Strong rains and flooding affected northern England lately. Many people died as a result of flooding caused by heavy rain in the Czech Republic in the final week of last month. Torrential rain affected the southern part of the country in particular. One million people were left homeless by flooding in Mozambique in 2000. Some 1000 people died in disasters caused by seasonal monsson rains in India, Nepal and Bangladesh in 2002. In China in 2003, 2000 people died in torrential summer rains, and 300,000 were made homeless. More than 120,000 people died as a result of floods in Bagladesh in 1991, and millions were left homeless. Floods caused the deaths of 216 people in Asia in 2007, and made 20 million homeless. Two hundred fourteen people died and 80 were made homeless in flooding caused by torrential rains in North Korea in 2007. And in Mexico in 2007, 500,000 people were made homeless when flooding demolished their houses.
Tercüman, 16.06.2008: This time China is under flood
Yeniçağ, 23.06.2008: Philipines go down water, 155 dead
The Hour will not come until there has been rain which destroy all dwellings. (Ash-Sharani, Mukhtasar Tazkirah al-Qurtubi, p. 253)
The Hour does not come until all mud-brick buildings, except for the stone ones, collapse. (Ibn Ahmad Hanbal, Musnad vol. 13, p. 291, no. 7554)
There will be treacherous years in which RAINS ARE PLENTIFUL, but fertility is low. In that time, the liar will be believed and THE TRUTHFUL PERSON DISBELIEVED, AND THE TRUSTWORTHY PERSON WILL BE REGARDED AS UNRELIABLE AND THE UNRELIABLE PERSON WILL BE TRUSTED... (Ibn Majah: 4036)
The famine would not break out because of drought, but there would be famine DESPITE HEAVY RAINFALL as NOTHING WOULD GROW FROM THE EARTH. (Sahih Muslim, Book 41, 6937)
… THEN ALLAH WOULD SEND OR HE WOULD CAUSE TO SEND RAIN WHICH WOULD BE LIKE DEW and there would grow out of it the bodies of the people. (Sahih Muslim, Book 41, 7023)
At Hazrat Mahdi's (as) coming, A DOUBLE-TAILED COMET WILL APPEAR AND WILL BE SO BRIGHT THAT IT WILL SHINE LIKE THE FULL MOON. After the appearance of this COMET THERE WILL BE SUCH RAIN THAT GREAT DAMAGE WILL BE CAUSED. But people will welcome that rain. Because NO RAIN WILL HAVE FALLEN FOR THE PREVIOUS 3 YEARS. (Murtadha Lakha, R &K Tyrell Publishers, London, 1993)
1. Günaydın, 28.05.2004: Death toll is more than 1000, 2. Yeni Mesaj, 05.08.2002: More than 600 dead, millions of homeless,
3. Tercüman, 16.04.2009: Canada under flood 4. Şok, 07.08.2006: Ethiopia under flood: 72 dead,
5. Vatan, 05.12.2003: France under flood, 6. Türkiye, 2007: World under flood,
7. 20.05.2003: The greatest flood disaster of the last 6 decades: 200 dead, 200 lost, 8. Kibris Gazetesi, 07.07.2009: Flood disaster in China: 75 dead,
9. Yeni Şafak, 09.07.2009: Giresun is again hit by flood, 10. Türkiye, 22.07.2009: 3 thousand houses under water!
11. Türkiye, 17.07.2009: The flood took hostage
1. The Day of Judgment is very close UN's shocking climate report,
1. The highest temperatures of the last 400 years, 2. The scary melting in Greenland,
3. Winter without water, 4. Drought Everywhere, 5. The Earth is getting warm, disasters are close,
6. Turkey drying, 7. Dams are in such a condition, 8. Dams drying up, 9. This is a dam
1. Occupancy rate in dams reached 95.5 percent, 2. Dry lakes of last year revived with rain showers,
3. 6-year-old dam gates are broken, 250 million cubic meters of water flows to the Mediterranean,
4. Dams break the record of the decade, 5. According to the Minister we have water until 2020,
6. Turkey is full with water, 7. Blessings showered on our country
As revealed in the hadiths, the coming of Hazrat Mahdi (as) equates to the year Hijri 1400, or 1979 AD.
"People will gather around Hazrat Mahdi (as) in the year (Hijri) 1400." (Risalat al-Khuruj al-Mahdi, p. 108)
1. Bugün, 10.09.2009: Mega disaster, 2. Yeni Şafak, 10.09.2009: 31 dead,
3. Vatan, 09.09.200: Like Noah's Flood, 4. Bugün, 09.09.2009: Like a tsunami