The Israeli delegation who came to meet with Mr. Adnan Oktar:
1) Ayoob Kara, Deputy Minister of the Development of the Negev and Gallilee in Israel, deputy speaker of Knesset.
2) Rav Avraham Sherman, Shlita, of the Rabbinical Supreme Court of Israel. He is a judge (Dayan) in the high Religious Court (Beit Din) of Israel.
3) Rav Avraham Yosef, Shlita, the Chief Rabbi of Holon in Israel, Sephardi representative on the Chief Rabbinate Council. Harav Avraham Yosef is the son of Shas' spiritual leader, and former Israeli Chief Rabbi, Maran Harav Ovadia Yosef.
4) Rav Zion Cohen, Shlita, Chief Rabbi of Ohr Yehudah, and Chief Rabbi of Sha'ar HaNegev in Israel
5) Rabbi Zvi Jacobson, Shlita, Secretary of Shas Party in Israel
6) Rabbi Yeshayahu HaKohen Hollander, leading justice of the Sanhedrin Rabbinic Court and the Jerusalem Court for B'nai Noah
7) Rabbi Ben Abrahamson, consultant for Sanhedrin Rabbinic Court on Islamic matters
8) Rabbi Avraham Haim
9) Catholic Priest Mr. Giries Mansoer, Vatican representative in the Middle East
10) Sheikh Atef Greeanawi, leader in the Negev Bedouin , and adviser to the Prime Minister Netanyahu for Bedouin community in Israel
11) Sheikh Yusuf Hirbawi, chairman of the Druze religious council in the Galilee, preaching understanding between peoples and religions
12) Mr. Salman Hino, chairman of the Druze mayors in Israel
13) Mr. Fredi Malek, head of the unit between the administration and minority communities in municipal in Israel