|ADNAN OKTAR: I even think that Israel will be able to relax and trade freely and to the fullest extent in the region. There is step by step progress in that direction. I believe this target will be achieved in the near future. They will also find things easier and attain salvation within the Turkish-Islamic Union because Israel will be under the protection of the Turkish-Islamic Union. It will be freed from the problem of terror, from violence. Its walls will be torn down. At the moment, Israel is a kind of prison. It is surrounded by walls on all sides. Those walls will be brought down. Israel will be able to relax and trade with the region with no difficulty. The pressure on it will be lifted. And therefore the pressure that Israel puts on Muslim states, on Muslims countries, will also be lifted. An age of total peace and security will dawn. That is why I can say that the immediate establishment of the Turkish-Islamic Union is the main and foremost question facing the world. (Al Baghdadi TV, August 5, 2008)|
|ADNAN OKTAR: You will not be able to recognize the Turkey of the future. It will literally be a regional super-power, as a result of which Israel will be saved, Armenia will be in a better position, Palestine will be in a good position, and Israel will enjoy a peace and security it has never known before in its history. The Palestinian problem will be completely resolved. Turkey is the key to all this. And there is open demand for it. In other words, Iraq also wants it. Iraq in fact wants to unite with Turkey. In the same way, Syria also wants to unite with Turkey and wants Turkish administration. But as separate states, of course. They want Turkey to take over as a spiritual leader. And when Turkey puts it… (Kıbrıs Ada TV-August 1, 2008)|
|ADNAN OKTAR: Christians are also our brothers. And Jews are our brothers. Armenians and Georgians are all our brothers, because they are all people we took to our bosoms in the Ottoman community of nations, people who served the Ottoman Empire, who served Turkishness. They are people who served Islam and the Qur’an. The greatest craftsmen and artists emerged from among the Armenians, for instance. Or from among the Greeks. Jewish scientists and Jewish artists performed great services and worked in the palaces. But this strife was produced subsequently. The Masons acted quite treacherously, using the corruption of racism, suggesting the supposed existence of hatred and conflict… They became unwilling to admit to being Jews. That was a Masonic ruse. But they are the People of the Book and are our brothers. They love the Prophet Abraham. They love Ishmael. And Isaac and Jacob. They believe in the one Allah. We love the same prophets. We love the same angels. And they are all earlier forms of the true faith. They are old true faiths. Islam is of course the last true faith, insha’Allah. But they are also the People of the Book. Allah states that they are the People of the Book in the Qur’an. That is why this hatred and enmity must come to an end. Israel will be as free as possible. Armenia will be free. (Uşak ART TV-August 19, 2008)|
|The report says this is the FIRST TIME that a Palestinian leader has tried to make direct contact with the Israelis.|
|ADNAN OKTAR: The immediate establishment of the Turkish-Islamic Union is essential for the entire region. That Turkish-Islamic Union does not imply any racial superiority or that we are the best. It will rather be one that treats Christians with great affection, treats Jews with great affection, and recognizes their right to exist… For one thing, it will come as a huge relief to Israel. Those people are now trapped behind a wall, living in a prison and facing the fear of death on a daily basis. And there is a climate of total savagery and absolute poverty in Palestine; that is a sin and a disgrace, and there is no other alternative solution. No American or British intervention can save them. The only solution is for Turkey to intervene and play the role of older brother. Every passing day imposes a spiritual responsibility on us. It needs to happen right away. (Kordon TV-July 27, 2008)|
|Based on this fundamental principle, we call on the Israelis (and all Jews) to realize the following facts:
1) Muslims and Jews believe in one God, the Creator of the universe and all things therein. We are all God's servants, and to Him shall we all return. So why hate each other? The holy books we believe in are superficially different but in essence the same, for they come from the same God. Therefore we all abide by them. So why should we fight one another?
2) Instead of living along with Muslims, would the observant Jews prefer to live along with atheists or pagans? The Torah is full of passages describing the terrible cruelties inflicted upon the Jews by pagans. The terrible genocide and cruelty inflicted upon them by atheists and unbelievers (e.g., the Nazis, anti-Semitic racists, or such communist regimes as Stalin's Russia) are clear for all to see. These atheist or pagan forces hated the Jews, and thus oppressed them, because they believed in God. Are not Jews and Muslims on the same side against these atheist, communist, or racist forces that hate them both?
3) Muslims and Jews love and respect many of the same prophets. The Prophets Ibrahim (Abraham), Ishaq (Isaac), Yusuf (Joseph), Musa (Moses), or Dawud (David), peace be upon them all, are at least as important for Muslims as they are for Jews. The lands where these holy figures lived and served God are at least as holy for Muslims as they are for Jews. So why drown these lands in blood and tears?
4) The fundamental values of Jews are also sacred to us Muslims. The word "Israel" is the name of Prophet Ya'qub (Jacob), peace be upon him, who is praised in the Qur'an and remembered with great respect by Muslims. The Magen David (Star of David), a symbol associated with King David is a holy symbol for us too. According to Qur'an 22:40, Muslims must protect synagogues because they are places of worship. So why should members of the two religions not live together in peace?
5) The Torah commands Jews to establish peace and security, not to occupy the lands of others and spill blood. The people of Israel are described as "a light unto the nations" in the Torah. As the "Rabbis for Human Rights" declare:
We are told: "Justice, justice, you shall pursue" (Deuteronomy 16:20). Why is the word justice said twice? Because, according to our tradition, one is to pursue a just cause by just means. In defending ourselves, we must always hold on to the prophetic vision of decency and humanity. The survival of the Jewish people will be determined not only by its physical acumen, but also, by its moral steadfastness.If the Israelis continue to treat the Palestinians as they do now, they may be unable to account for that to God. Similarly, those Palestinians who kill innocent Israelis may also be unable to account for those murders. Is it not a duty in the eyes of God to put an end to the fighting, which is dragging both sides deeper into unending violence?
We invite all Jews to consider these facts. God commands us Muslims to invite Jews and Christians to a "common formula":
Say: "O People of the Book! Let us rally to a common formula to be binding upon both us and you: That we worship none but God; that we associate no partners with Him; and that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than God." (Qu'ran, 3:64)This is our call to the Jews, a People of the Book: AS PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN GOD AND OBEY HIS COMMANDS, LET US COME TOGETHER IN A COMMON FORMULA OF "FAITH." LET US LOVE GOD, THE LORD AND CREATOR OF ALL OF US. LET US ABIDE BY HIS COMMANDS. LET US PRAY TO GOD TO LEAD US FURTHER ON THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS. LET US BRING LOVE, COMPASSION, AND PEACE TO EACH OTHER AND THE WORLD, NOT HOSTILITY, BLOODSHED, AND ANGUISH.
That is where the solution to the Palestinian tragedy and other conflicts in the world lies. The deaths and suffering of so many innocent people remind us every day what an urgent task this is.