• In 8 hadiths narrated by our Prophet (saas) and told by Imam Suyuti who is one of the greatest hadith imams it is notified that the life span of the world is 7000 years and 5600 years of this have passed until the time of our Prophet (saas).
• When we extract 5600 from 7000, 1400 years is left.
• In another hadith, our Prophet (saas) told that “the life span of this ummah will not quite pass 1500 years.”
• Since we are in the year of Hijri 1430 now and calculate that we are in the Hijri 14th century till the year of Hijri 1500, then it is a certain fact that Hazrat Mahdi (as) has to come within this century.
• Because there is no other century left for Hazrat Mahdi (as) to come.
• The realization of almost all the portents of the End Times narrated by our Prophet (saas) in the hadiths one after the other since the beginning of the Hijri 1400, clearly shows that we are in the End Times and Hazrat Mahdi (as) will come within this century.
• Further the fact that all of the portents have been realized in the last 30 years confirms the hadiths that the life span of the world is 7000 years, 5600 years of this have passed till the time of our Prophet (saas) and the life span of this ummah will not quite pass 1500 years.
The portents realized one after the other in the last 30 years starting from the beginning of Hijri 1400 are as follows:
1. Stopping the waters of Euphrates in 1975. This took place by building the Keban Dam.
2. Occupation of Afghanistan in 1979
3. An attack on and the shedding of blood at the Kaaba in 1979. More than 400 people lost their lives.
4. Iran-Iraq war in 1980
5. Independenta that sank in 1979 and the climate of anarchy that Began in the same year
6. Solar and lunar eclipses in the month of Ramadan, 15 days apart. (Took place in 1981 and 1982)
7. Passing of Halley comet in 1986
8. The appearance of a double-tailed comet resembling a horn (In 24th February 2009, Lulin comet emerged. This comet is compatible with the descriptions in the hadith. While all comets travel from East to West, Lulin travels from West to East. The hadith tells us that it would have two horns, Lulin has a shape resembling two horns. In the hadith, it is reported that it would be very bright and Lulin is 6 times brighter than the other stars.
9. A sign from the Sun emerges. (In 1996, giant explosions took place in the Sun. Besides, in 11th August 1999, the last solar eclipse of the century took place, which could be viewed by many people for the first time.)
10. Occupation of Afghanistan in 1990
11. A corruption of dust and smoke (Dust and smoke which was formed after the terrorist attacks in USA in 11th September 2001)
12. The destruction of Baghdad by flames (During the Second Gulf War in 2003, from the very first day Baghdad was the target of a very intensive bombing campaign.)
13. The Iraqis will be left penniless (Iraqi currency (dinar) was abolished in the post-war era, during 2003.)
14. An army vanishes (The almost sudden disappearance of a large part of the Iraqi army of 80.000 people was one of the most striking features of the 2003 American-led war against Iraq.)
15. Sanctions against Iraq and Sham (Started during Saddam’s period and was applied over 10 years)
16. Reconstruction of Iraq (After the occupation, the ruined cities were rebuilt)
17. Iraqis flee to Sham (Because of American occupation and bombings, people fled to North)
18. Iraq is divided into three (After USA occupied Iraq, the country was officially divided into three.)
19. Corruption in Sham (This indicates to the disorder in Syria)
20. A war between Euphrates and Tigris (This refers to the war between Iraq and Iran)
21. Annihilation of cities (During World War II, the atom bomb completely destroyed the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
22. A fire is seen from East (In July 1991, after Iraq invaded Kuwait, a huge fire spread throughout Kuwait and the Persian Gulf as the Iraqis fired Kuwait's oil wells.)
23. The murder of rulers in Sham and Egypt (In 1981, Egyptian president Anwar al-Sadat (1970-81) was assassinated during a military review. The word "Sham" is not only used for Damascus, for it also means "left" and has long been used to refer to those countries to the left of the Hijaz, many leaders have been killed in the region, among them former Syrian prime ministers Salah al-Din Bitar (1920) and Muhsin al-Barazi (1949) and the Lebanese Phalange leader Bashir Gemayel (1982).
24. The killing of former king Abdullah of Jordan (King Abdullah was killed by the British in 1951.)
25. Systems change (in 1989, Berlin was pulled down, in 1991 USSR fell apart)
26. A rise in killings
27. People talking through the end of their whip
28. A global economic crisis
29. Killing of innocent children
30. Winds and tornados
33. A rise in the earthquakes
34. A rise in lightnings
35. Killing of innocent civilians
36. People flee from each other
37. A clear denial of Allah (Allah is beyond this)
38. Forbidden things being regarded as lawful
39. Emergence of false prophets
40. Extended life spans
41. Greening of deserts