12 September 2010, Kanal Avrupa
• They tore up copies of the Qur’an. Of course that is very ugly and wrong, but Darwinists and materialists everywhere in the world totally reject the Qur’an, and nobody says a thing about that. Irreligion reigns everywhere, and nobody says a thing. Women and young girls are raped in Afghanistan and nobody says a thing. Pakistan is in a terrible state, and nobody says a thing. Iraq is under occupation, everyone sees how children and everyone are in a miserable condition, but nobody says a thing. There is not a word about any of it. We say there must be Turkish-Islamic Union so everyone can live at ease, but nobody says a thing. But because the Qur’an has been torn up they stage a counter-protest. Of course we must react against such an ugly action, but are those others lesser events? People are openly insulting the Qur’an, Allah and our Prophet (saas), Allah is beyond that, and even books insulting them are brought out all around the world, but you never hear a sound. Only we take them to court. They are not putting in the appropriate effort. Do you know what effort is? It is to say; "O Lord, bestow Turkish-Islamic Union on us, O Lord, allow the moral values of Islam to rule the world.” With whom does the responsibility for the burning of the Qur’an lie? On those who do not want Islamic Union. If the Qur’an is burned, if Muslim women are being raped, if our Muslim brothers are in a wretched state in Pakistan and Bangladesh and everywhere, the responsibility lies with those who do not want Islamic Union, Turkish-Islamic Union.
• There is a huge fire raging. The Islamic world is burning, and you are holding a bucket full of water. But he says, “no, I will wait another 1000 years before pouring the water over the flames.” Someone else says, “let them burn, I will wait another 570 years.” My brother, you may not want to put any effort in, that is okay, but at least say a word, say “let Islam rule in this century.” But they don’t even say that. As if there is an orchestra conductor directing them all.
• Some people say [to me], "The Prophet Joseph (as) married that woman, so why do you criticize her?” That woman attacked an immaculate, spotless person, defamed him, caused him to be thrown into prison and kept him there for many years. She could have said one word and had him released, but she did not. She tried to molest him, one, and then falsely accused him, two, and then had him held in the dungeon for 7 years unblinkingly, three. She did not love the Prophet Joseph (as). She just lusted after him and used force against him. She lied without batting an eyelid. She forgot him for 7 years, never had any dealings with him and never heard anything of him. Can one forget someone she loves? The Prophet Joseph (as) did not marry such a woman, he wouldn't. We act in the light of Sunni belief, not of fairy stories. Mawdudi is a great Islamic scholar, and in one passage he says:
“All the accounts of Zulayha marrying the Prophet Joseph (as) after the death of her husband more closely resemble and are based on literary stories. Looking at the fact of the matter, Zulayha did not leave behind a good impression. It appears from the verses of the Qur’an that, Zulayha resorted to all kinds of devilish means in order to bring the Prophet Joseph (as) round. She strove to divert him from the path of Allah and from what is right. It is established in verses that she lied and resorted to various tricks to do that. For a prophet to marry such a woman would pollute his dignity, and also conflicts with the verse:
Men and women who are Muslims, men and women who are believers, men and women who are obedient, men and women who are truthful, men and women who are steadfast, men and women who are humble, men and women who give sadaqa, men and women who fast, men and women who guard their private parts, men and women who remember Allah much: Allah has prepared forgiveness for them and an immense reward. (Surat al-Ahzab, 35)
The Prophet Joseph (as) complied with this verse. The moral values described in this verse also existed in the time of the Prophet Joseph (as) and in that of the Prophet Abraham (as). This is a requirement of Islamic moral values. These pronouncements occur in all the Islamic faiths, and the Prophet Joseph (as) acted in the light of this verse. The Prophet Joseph (as) knew how a prophet should act.
• Is the sake of Haqq [The Truth, The Real] that matters, or the sake of the public? I regard the sake of the Haqq as important. Whatever distresses my Blessed Prophet also distresses me. Among the wives of Our Prophet’s (saas) wives there were the ones praised in the Qur'an, those are our immaculate mothers praised in the hadiths.. But there were also ones who distressed him. That is explicitly revealed in the Qur’an. Allah says they have sickness in their hearts. Allah commands in a verse to our Prophet (saas) to say "come I will release you". Now some people tell me that I should not talk about that, but the truth is Allah discusses and reveals it to us.
• They [some of the Prophet’s (saas) wives] distressed our Prophet (saas) and showed that they have a sickness in their hearts. Our Prophet (saas) divorced them. We can see they did not behave in a manner compatible with the Qur’an. This is a sickness. We do not know the details. Allah knows them and our Prophet (saas) knows them. Some people say to me that I should not talk about this. But Allah says it, so I will say it, insha’Allah. There are our mothers who narrated hadiths, and these holy ones are our light, the light of our eyes. Their narrating hadiths is a proof of their reliability. But our Prophet (saas) divorced some of them, which means they did not behave in a manner compatible with the Qur’an. Our Prophet (saas) treats them according to their compliance with the moral values of the Qur’an, not according to their physical attractiveness.
• There are also stories about our mother Hazrat Aisha (ra), but we do not believe in any that speak against her. We look at the Qur’an. Our mother Hazrat Aisha’s (ra) purity and immaculate morals are praised in the Qur’an. Since she is praised in the Qur’an, that is that, and no matter who says what, that is irrelevant. It is clearly understood from the verses of the Qur’an that none of the stories that might cast aspersions on Hazrat Aisha (ra) is true.
• Today, the thunder has glorified Allah's praise many times over Istanbul. In one verse Allah says : " The thunder glorifies His praise, as do the angels, out of fear of Him.” (Surat ar-Ra’d, 13) We hear it as thunder and do not understand, but today the sky has constantly glorified Allah's praise, insha'Allah.
• This is not a victory of for the Justice and Development Party (AKP), but for the whole nation. Our nation has faith, and a deep passion for Allah. This is reflected in a variety of ways, for which reason people vote for parties of the right. When they vote for the CHP they do so because they seek social justice and moral virtue. That is why good education is important. Our nation is splendid and holy. People imagine that developments such as this are due to the success of the government, but that is not so. It is our nation’s beauty and love for democracy and freedom.
• "Is the dominion of Islam, Islamic Union, at all realistic?” some people ask. “It is in violation of the current law of Allah” they say. Allah said, “there is no time.” But for the next 1400 they said, “how is that possible, here we see the time.” Then they said, “that is true, there is no time.” Allah said, “The whole universe was created out of nothing.” But for 1400 years they said, “how is that possible, it was created out of something.” Then they said, “that was right, the universe was created out of nothing.” Talking using only-intelligence and only-logic does not do it. Reason is the Qur’an and the hadiths.” They said, “how is that possible?” in the time of the Hazrat Dhu’lqarnayn (as), too. "My mind cannot accept that, it is not compliant with my intelligence” they used to say. Islam ruled the whole world. There were people who said, “that is totally impossible, how can it be possible, it is totally impossible” in the time of the Prophet Solomon (as), but Islam ruled the world. So much for it being a violation of the law of Allah, so much that it was not possible! It happened! That means it will happen. It is logical when disbelief reigns. “It is okay for Nebuchadnezzar to rule?” we ask. “That is possible,” they say. “And Nimrod?” That is also possible, they say. “The European Union, communism or America, they are all possible,” they say. “And what about Islam?” we ask. “No, that is out of the question, because it is a violation of the current laws of Allah,” they reply. It is not a violation. Your mind might be unable to understand it but it is not a violation of the law of Allah. People with a similar mentality said it was impossible in the time of the Prophet Solomon (as) as well. But the moral values of Islam thunderingly came to rule.
• If a dog is alive it will keep barking. If you take away its life, the sound stops. The PKK survives with science and philosophy and thus it will be stopped only through science and philosophy. In other words, its life will be taken scientifically, with knowledge. Bediuzzaman says "you cannot get anywhere with military or police measures".
• (Advice to a brother on the “Risale with Questions” website) They should set up a page for the comments of the readers. Let them place the words of Bediuzzaman, for instance "that individual who will come in the next century" and let our people comment on it. Let our people write there what they understand. We have understood your comment on the subject, thank you. Now let us see what our people think when they read this.
• They should also set up a section called Islamic Union and keep it there on their home page. They should keep a message there saying let us all pray for Islamic Union.
• What Zulayha did to the Prophet Joseph (as) was a sickness. I am not saying that these people stayed like that until they died. Allah criticizes them in the Qur’an, and I pass that on. I describe the error there so that others do not repeat it. Al-Tabari and Al-Qurtubi refer to the subject as follows:
It is revealed in the Torah that the king who removed the Prophet Joseph (as) from the dungeon and handed power to him married him to Asenat, the daughter of Potiphera, governor of 10 cities, and that the Prophet Joseph (as) had 2 sons by this lady before the famine commenced. (Genesis, 41/45-50). Zulayha’s husband Governor was called Potiphar. IT IS PROBABLE THAT ASENAT’S FATHER CALLED POTIPHERA AND THE POTIPHAR WHO WAS THE HUSBAND OF ZULAYHA WERE CONFUSED BECAUSE OF THE SIMILARITY BETWEEN THEIR NAMES AND IT IS SAID THAT HE MARRIED THE WIFE OF THE POTIPHAR FROM WHOM THE PROPHET JOSEPH (AS) TOOK OVER THE ADMINISTRATION, THE WOMAN WHO HAD INFLICTED SUCH TROUBLES ON HIM. (See. Al- Tabari, History, I, 178; Ibn Kathir, Commentary, IV, 34; Salabi, 128.)
IN PROVIDING INFORMATION ABOUT HIS CHILDREN, AL-QURTUBI GAVE THE NAMES OF TWO SONS AND A DAUGHTER; BUT HE DOES NOT SPEAK OF THEIR MOTHER (COMMENTARY, 9, 270). THE REASON FOR THIS IS THAT THE ACCOUNTS REARDING THE WIFE OF THE PROPHET JOSEPH (AS) ARE UNRELIABLE.)
• Maybe these people all changed and became walis (guides), we cannot know. We do not possess full information about the time.
• Maybe the Prophet Joseph’s (as) brothers became wali (guides) later. The Qur’an describes things, and we pass them on.
66/1- O Prophet! Why do you make unlawful what Allah has made lawful for you,seeking to please your wives? Allah is Ever-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
That means our Prophet (saas) was in a difficult situation.
66/4- If the two of you [the Prophet’s two wives] would only turn to Allah, for your hearts clearly deviated . . .But if you support one another against him, Allah is his Protector and so are Gabriel and every right-acting man of the believers and, furthermore, the angels too will come to his support.
If they repent, that is excellent. Allah does not say, “let them go to hell,” they are to repent. They need to change. The twisting in their hearts is a sickness.
66/9- O Prophet! Strive against the unbelievers and hypocrites and be harsh with them. Their refuge is hell. What an evil destination!
This is a terrible threat. He behaves in a very harsh and off-putting way to unbelievers and hypocrites, but it is different with those with sickness in their hearts. Hypocrites are ferocious creatures. They will definitely go to hell.
66/11- Allah has made an example for those who have faith: the wife of Pharaoh when she said, ‘My Lord, build a house in the Garden for me in Your Presence and rescue me from Pharaoh and his deeds and rescue me from this wrongdoing people.’
Our holy mother Asiya got away from Pharaoh. She fled and joined the Prophet Moses (as). That cur Pharaoh received news of her and martyred her there. “O Lord, make me a home in paradise, in Your Presence,” says our mother Asiya. Allah saved her. I will talk about these things. These are facts.
• (Those who say, regarding Islamic Union, that the Prophet Jesus (as) died) If he died, show us his tomb? Isn't that a tomb of a prophet? That would be very important. They say the Prophet Jesus (as) died and that they buried him. The Islamic world is unaware. And how could the Prophet Jesus (as) die without doing his work? He will pray behind Hazrat Mahdi (as). They say he performed his prayer behind Bediuzzaman. Bediuzzaman is not the Hazrat Mahdi (as) who was referred to. Say that openly about the Bediuzzaman why are you frightened to speak?
• The more living things resemble human beings, the more lovable they are.
Today is the 13th of the month. The 13th verse of Surat ar-Ra’d, the 13th Surah:
13/13- The thunder glorifies His praise, as do the angels, out of fear of Him... What did I say at the start of the program? I said that the thunder in Istanbul was constantly grorifying the praise of Allah. That is because there way a holy incident. Because yet another curtain before Hazrat Mahdi (as) has been lifted today. There are many more curtains before him, and they will continue to open. And we shall see the radiant face of the holy one, insha’Allah.
• When Hazrat Mahdi (as) comes, one of his most important duties will be to call people to Islam as it was in the time of the Messenger of Allah (saas). And establishing Islamic Union is one of his main duties. He is the lord of time, but, according to a hadith, a teacher from Istanbul will oppose him as he does this. A lame man will leap out of hiding and struggle against him. Our prophet (saas) says in the hadiths that his greatest foe will be some scholars of religious law. But Hazrat Mahdi (as) will neutralize them by calling upon Allah.