Kocaeli TV, 17 September 2010
• If Islam is told in terms of love, compassion, brotherhood, friendship, science, art, deep reason, deep thought then no one would be enemies and even if they were it would improve for the better.
• People pray very little for the Turkish-Islamic Union. There is no initiative being taken for this especially in some Islamic countries. The Islamic world is in a state of deep sleep. This is a characteristic of the time of Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh); they will wake up suddenly just like they get up when it goes off. The Islamic world is now sleeping like the Companions of the Cave and they will wake up suddenly insha’Allah.
• Some people think about how they avoid bigotry, then they say, “Let us attack the Qur’an with all our strength.” The bigot tears you into pieces then. This is a very unreasonable method as they wage a struggle against Allah by getting angry with the bigot. [In reality,] The medicine for the bigot is the Qur’an and the Muslimhood of the Age of Bliss. However, of course we are not reading the Qur’an so that we can struggle against bigotry. Being against idolatry is the natural manner of the Qur’an. People who are mentioned as idolaters in the Qur’an are bigots. In polytheism, there is struggling against the Qur’an in the name of the Qur’an and struggling against the Messenger of Allah in the name of the Messenger of Allah. There is hostility towards the family of the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace). The name of the deviant school, which is without love, compassion, mercy, reason, culture, good manners; which does not like science and art; which cannot think deeply; which shows off; which makes religion complex and constantly develops a new religion through superstitions, is bigotry meaning polytheism. We support the Muslimhood of the time of our Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace). This is what Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) is going to do. We are struggling insha’Allah as a vanguard of Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh).
• Without anti-Marxist, anti-Darwinist education, it is impossible for the terror to stop. They shall teach Marxism but they must teach the answer to it as well. They shall teach Darwinism, but they must also teach the answer to it very well. They shall teach fascism but they also must teach the answer very well. Young people have very little general culture; they know very little. They do not know the Gospel; they do not know the Torah; they do not know the Qur’an. Or they know the Qur’an very little. There are those who know of course but a majority does not. Not knowing the religion of your people is unacceptable. One should know the religion of his or her people.
• The Hour will not be established until about thirty liars appear, and each one of them will claim that he is Allah's Apostle… (Muslim, Kitab al-Fitan p. 43; Sunan Abu Dawud)
• Whoever reads the Qur’an, let him seek it (his reward) from Allah, because in the End Times many who read the Qur’an will seek their reward from men. (Son Zamanla İlgili Hadisler [Hadiths Regarding the End Times], p. 9)
• … When an innocent child of the community of Muhammad is killed, an angel from the sky will cry: "Allah is with him [Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh)] and with those who are with him." (Muhammad ibn Ali al-Sabban, Is’af al-Raghibin, p. 154)
• The number being given indicates that there will be an increase in the number of people who claim to be a Prophet. Almost every Evangelic claims to be a Prophet. There are those among the ignorant who claim to be Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh). In addition, there are those who dream and claim that his or her sheikh is Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh). Our Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) points out that there will be many such people.
• Being a man of religion and earning one’s keep from that has no place in religion. There can be no staffed man of religion. A man of religion must have a profession from which to earn a living. It is not right to get payment from serving as a religious functionary. Imam al-Azam and Imam as-Shafi had their own professions and they earned their living from that. It is not right to get payment from religious service. This has somehow become acceptable in the End Times. But religion is never a profession. It is very surprising that this came to be. There was no such thing as religious functionary in the time of the Companions of our Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace). Everyone earned his or her living from commerce and agriculture. In addition they served the religion in order to earn the good pleasure of Allah.
Kackar TV, 17 September 2010
• When a majority of our brothers say that the moral values of Islam will not prevail or Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) will not come, maybe they do this without thinking about what it really means out of their ignorance, but may Allah forbid they may cause an enmity towards Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh). Allahcreated 150 portents so can He not make Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) appear? Is He not able to send the Prophet Jesus (pbuh)? They cannot put their trust in Allah. They cannot trust the religion. They think that it is not going to happen. You call for it and pray for it. Why not? Allah says that He will do it insha’Allah. They should avoid this insecure, this strange style insha’Allah.
• A time will come when everyone will read the Qur'an, perform their acts of worship, and, meanwhile, engage in bid`a [innovation in worship that must be avoided]. Yet little do they know that they become idolaters, they are unaware. They earn money in return for their reading and knowledge, and consume the life of this world in return for religion. These will become the followers of the blind anti-Christ. (ad-Daylami)
• They are people of innovation and superstitions but they appear to be religious. They know the Qur’an by heart or they know how to recite the Qur’an perfectly but they accept religion as a profession.
• They are not even aware that they are polytheists. There are many bigots but they do not realize that they are polytheists. They accept religion as profession. We ask, “What is your profession?” They say “Religion.”
• Of course, it does not mean that all of them will be followers of the anti-Christ. There are also those who do it out of ignorance. But what the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) meant is that there will be large-scale trouble in the Islamic world. There was nothing in the first 1300 years of the 1400 years but there is trouble in the 1400th year. Some defend Darwinism appearing to be modern scholars but they are very impolite and tell superstitions while they are also polytheists. They are part of the army of the anti-Christ but they do not know. This pertains to this century.
• The proof that Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) is the Mahdi is that a great deterioration happens following his death. There will a great dominion of Islam with his being an instrument and a great deterioration with his death. There has never been such a great dominion since the Prophet Adam (pbuh). There will not be such a great deterioration since the time of the Prophet Adam (pbuh) either. Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) is such a great individual. The Prophet Jesus (pbuh) also becomes subject to Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) during prayer. The Prophet Jesus (pbuh) will be under his command. Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh), who is tried to be hidden by means of various guile, is such a person whom Allah loves very much.
• The Prophet Jesus (pbuh) is the light, dear soul of all of us. Why do people conceal it by saying “We buried him”? The Prophet Jesus (pbuh) will accomplish his duty; the moral values of Islam will dominate the world. Why would some people get in the way of global dominion of moral values of Islam? Christians are destroyed by idea of the trinity. Why do you not want them to be saved? Why do you not want the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) to do his duty? Our Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) says that the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) will come, do his duty and be buried next to him after he dies. He told this to his companions and he set a place specifically next to his own grave for the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) to be buried next to him. They say “No, we buried him in Isparta.” Our Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) set the Prophet Jesus’ place and while it is seen clearly that he set his place, if you say “We buried him in Isparta” then this would be very disgraceful. You cannot explain it in the Hereafter. Do they not believe in the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace), the Companions, or Allah? But of course I am saying this one more time; I acquit my brothers who say this out of ignorance and not knowing with sincerity. A person may not know but thinks it to be true yet this is not the truth. What I mean here are those who are backstabbing and knowingly not telling the truth.
• Evangelicals occupied Iraq. It is also they who left the world in a welter of blood. They say, “Muslims are the army of the anti-Christ and we are the army of the Prophet Jesus (pbuh). Muslims will go and attack the Jews and we will attack the Muslims.” This is one of the basic beliefs of the Evangelicals. They say, “It is time and it is even past the time.” Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) prevented this. Everybody was shocked. They stopped and they cannot do anything. Jesus Messiah (pbuh) prevented them. It was a plot and plan of satan and the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) prevented it. There are many bigoted scholars who can meet the Evangelical’s need to shed blood. “Are you going to cut the Jews?” He says, “Of course I will. I am waiting. I will also cut the Alewis, the Shiah, the Wahabi.” Then the Evangelicals say, “We will exhaust you.” We caused this plan to fail as the vanguard of Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) insha’Allah. It is again with the influence of this power that Obama became the US president. It is a result of Hazrat Khidr (pbuh), Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) and the Prophet Jesus (pbuh) acting together. There are poor fellows who support these thoughts because they are ultra ignorant; they do not know. I acquit them.
The only answer of his [Abraham’s] people was to say: “Kill him or burn him!” But Allah rescued him from the fire. There are certainly signs in that for people who are believers. (Surat al-‘Ankabut, 24)
• The Prophet Abraham (pbuh) says, “I will break all of your idols up and I will only show a formal respect to your biggest idol. I will hang the axe around its neck and I will not touch him.” This is secret knowledge (ilm al-ladun). It does not mean that he will not break it; he only shows a temporary courtesy.
• “Kill him or burn him.” Here is the treatment to be shown to Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh). Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) comes out of this smiling every time.
• In the hadith, it is told that the anti-Christ will cut Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) in half and Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) will come up against him smiling and in an even stronger state. Then it is understood that they will separate Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) from his brothers and loved ones, and imprison him. They will separate Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) from his students and collective personality. Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) will come back smiling and will reunite with his brothers. Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) comes smiling and not with downcast eyes. His head is up and he will continue by saying, “I am now more certain that you are the anti-Christ.” Then the anti-Christ will not be able to be cope with him.
• My brothers should not ask for the satans to praise me. The satans will slander me, defame me, want to send me to prison, kill me, and I am honored by all of them.