Adıyaman Asu TV, November 29, 2010
• We will take the best aspects of the Ottoman Empire. There will be a spirit of liberation, rather than imposition, in the Turkish-Islamic Union. Every state will be independent in its own beliefs, but will be under the love and protection of the Turkish-Islamic Union. America establishes friendship through arms. Turkey establishes friendship through love of Allah. Once love has been obtained, Muslims support whoever espouses love.
• Clarifications of verses from Surah Ibrahim, 8 - 10
14/8- “Moses said, ‘If you were to be ungrateful, you and everyone on the earth, Allah is rich beyond need, Praiseworthy’.”
• The denial of all the people on Earth will take place in the time of an anti-messiah (dajjal), almost all, a very great part, some 95% will be in denial. The second denial will come just before the Day of Judgment, around Hijri 1543 – 1545, insha’Allah, Allah knows best. The whole world will be irreligious. This is stressed in the Qur’an. They will deny and hold off, but when the Day of Judgment begins they will hide away and say they believe in Allah, but it will be too late, insha’Allah.
• The People of the Cave will wake up in the time of Hazrat Mahdi (as) and will help Hazrat Mahdi (as). They will wake up as young people unaware of their own pasts at the time of the coming of the Prophet Jesus (as). This is not in the form of someone going into the cave and meeting and talking with them. The Qur’an says that nobody will have the power to do this. Almighty Allah explains, telling our Prophet (saas); “If you had looked down and seen them, you would have turned from them and run and have been filled with terror at the sight of them.” There is an enormous impressiveness there. Nobody has the strength to cope with such fervor and majesty, insha’Allah. Therefore, this will not take the form of Hazrat Mahdi (as) entering a cave and waking up people who have been asleep for a long time. Rather, they will join Hazrat Mahdi (as) as a group of young people unaware of and unable to remember their own pasts. This is a very key city, for which reason, Istanbul is the site of the Companions of the Cave.
• Clarifications of verses from Surat al-Anbiya, 105 - 109
21/105 “We wrote down in the Zabur, after the Reminder came: ‘It is My servants who are righteous who will inherit the earth’.”
• Numerological (abjad) calculation of this verse gives 2051. A hadith says that Hazrat Mahdi (as) is the reason for this verse being sent, that it will take place in the time of the system of the Mahdi. Allah says He has written it. When Allah says that, we must also look to the Torah and the Psalms (Zabur). The global dominion of Hazrat Mahdi (as) is described very comprehensively there. There are some 100 pieces of information there. Hazrat Mahdi’s (as) external appearance, his life and moral values, the way he will shed no blood, how weapons will be erased from the world, how there will be a time of peace, how the wolf will live side by side with the lamb and how social justice will enfold the whole world are all described in detail. Allah issues this commandment in the Qur’an. Where does Allah tell us to look? Look in the Torah and the Psalms and you will find it there. And since we can see that, it is evidence regarding the movement of the Mahdi.
21/107- “We have only sent you as a mercy to all the worlds.”
• The abjad value of this verse is Hijri 1431. That gives a date of 2010. The worlds, to all the worlds. Its first meaning is a direct reference to our Prophet (saas). It also alludes to Hazrat Mahdi (as).
21/108- "Say: ‘It is revealed to me that your god is One God. So are you Muslims?’”
• What shall we say to our Christian brothers? Allah reveals in the Qur’an that your god is one God. We will now ask if they will become Muslims, insha’Allah.
21/109- “they turn their backs, then say: ‘I have informed all of you equally and I do not know if what you have been promised is near or far.”
• We solely have a responsibility to inform. We say this, and then our hearts are at ease before Allah, insha’Allah.
• The time of the Day of Judgment and Allah’s vengeance are not set out. On basis of equality. You have up to a certain time to benefit from, Allah says. He says He will hide the timing of the Day of Judgment. This is hidden knowledge. But He says He reveals it to chosen prophets. Almighty Allah revealed the portents of the Day of Judgment to our Prophet (saas) in great detail. Now something has happened, and we have seen it with our own eyes and know what it is. A crystal clear sign has appeared, one that cannot be denied. For instance, we cannot know what will happen tomorrow, but we can if our Prophet (saas) reveals it. He reveals the distinguishing feature of the prophets. The prophets know as much hidden knowledge as Allah imparts. Apart from that, not even the prophets can no. Human beings have no such ability.
5/56 “As for those who make Allah their friend, and His Messenger and those who believe: it is the party of Allah who are victorious!”
• We must take Allah, the Prophet (saas) and believers as our friends. Hezb’Allah (Party of Allah) are supporters of Allah. They are Muslims who support Allah. It is they who will be victorious. The abjad value is 2027.
5/57 “You who believe! do not take as friends any of those given the Book before you or the disbelief who make a mockery and a game out of your religion. Have fear of Allah if you are believers.”
• For example, someone is a Jew or a Christian and mocks Islam, may Allah forbid. He attacks Islam, the religion. Do not take those people as your friends, or give them sovereignty or governance. They must not be in charge of you. You must keep your distance from them. You cannot make them your governors.
5/58 “When you call to prayer they make a mockery and a game of it. That is because they are people who do not use their intellect.”
• The call to prayer is read and people go to pray, and they mock that. What can you talk about with such a person? You can have no dealings with him until he abandons that attitude. Because he has no respect for religion. He is disrespectful and impudent and insolent.
5/59 “Say: ‘People of the Book! do you resent us for any other reason than that we believe in Allah and what was sent down to us, and what was sent down before, and because most of you are deviators?’”
• ‘Most of you’ means the majority. That means there is also a section that is not part of the majority. He does not say all of you. But if someone likes Muslims and does not mock their religion, then you can have relationships with him. But if he attacks the religion and defames it, if he disrespects it, then one can have no relationship with him and cannot make him one’s ruler or marry him.
5/63 “Why do their scholars and rabbis not prohibit them from evil speech and acquiring ill-gotten gains? What an evil thing they invent!”
• Allah says that Jewish scholars should warn them on this subject. And some Jews really are very parsimonious. This is a miracle of the verse. Not even the wealthiest will spend his money. Whoever does that is cursed. The reference is to people doing that there. Because there are children and innocent people among them. Allah is generous and gives you your daily bread in plenty. He gives more or less to whoever He pleases. As revelation comes down, some people grow very fanatical. Some Jews and Christians turn nasty. That will last until the Day of Judgment. The verse refers to the Jews, a struggle between Jews, enmity and hatred between them. They have fought many battles. But the atheist ones. He says that these atheist Zionists shed blood and spread corruption. But innocent Jews are excluded from this; it does not refer to those who regard Muslims as the People of Noah, who treat them with respect and affection, who respect the Book and who speak of the true nature of our Prophet (saas) and the Qur’an. The reference here is to those of the People of the Book who oppress and are immoral. There are moral and immoral Muslims and Christians and Jews. Allah speaks of prostitution in the Torah and says He will have His revenge. For example, He says in the Qur’an "You will find the people most affectionate to those who believe are those who say, ‘We are Christians.’ "Great value should be attached to modest, innocent Christians, and one can have dealings with them. The Qur’an distinguishes between moral and immoral Muslims, Jews and Christians.
5/64 “The Jews say, ‘Allah’s hand is chained.’ Their hands are chained and they are cursed for what they say! No! Both His hands are open wide and He gives however He wills. What has been sent down to you from your Lord increases many of them in insolence and disbelief. We have incited enmity and hatred between them until the Day of Rising. Each time they kindle the fire of war, Allah extinguishes it. They rush about the earth corrupting it. Allah does not love corrupters.”
• This verse again addresses those who do this, but it does not mean that all Jews are parsimonious. It refers to those people who behave like that, to whoever says that. Not all of them. Isn’t that right? Who said it? They did. They are cursed. This increases their impudence and denial, and it is a miracle of the Qur’an. They were hugely upset by the idea a prophet had not come to the People of Israel at that time.
Kahramanmaraş Aksu TV, November 29, 2010
• The reason why Islam is now growing is Hazrat Mahdi (as). Hazrat Mahdi (as) is also in charge of his collective personality. Allah says that the dominion of Hazrat Mahdi (as) will last until the Day of Judgment. There is a hadith about that. Hazrat Mahdi (as) will appear in the open 10 years later. How has Turkish-Islamic Union come about if people are unaware of the activities of the movement of the Mahdi? How did such a devout generation come about? How can people not know the activities of the movement of the Mahdi? The world is changing completely. Afghanistan and Iraq have been occupied. Foreign policy is being shaped according to the movement of the Mahdi. The whole Islamic world is on its feet. What does secret information in America say about our foreign affairs minister? It says Turkish-Islamic Union is on the way. The world is falling apart with the idea that Islam is coming. That is in any case a feature of the End Times. What does his being recognized through the light of faith mean? The public will say he does not exist. But the number of those who see him will rise all the time. We know his name, it is Muhammad Mahdi, insha’Allah.
• Anyone who loves Allah will also love Hazrat Mahdi (as). This hatred belongs to the anti-messiah (dajjal). Islam means love of the Prophet Jesus (as) and Hazrat Mahdi (as). Everyone will be happy when they come. Everyone will give thanks to Allah that they have come to Earth. There will be no more strife and corruption, dark spirits or sinister language. Hazrat Mahdi (as) will be opposed to bigotry. He will come to pierce the darkness. He will come to stop those who obstruct art and science. He will come as an obstacle to the separatists. He will call Muslims and Jews to Islam, the true faith. He will call atheists and the irreligious to the religion. He will treat them, too, with affection. He will pray for their happiness. The movement of the Mahdi will eliminate bigotry from Turkey and the world. It will prevent lovelessness. It will bestow a festive air on the soul. Young people will be able to travel around on the streets full of joy even at 12 or 1 in the morning. Day and night should be the same. Young girls must travel around freely in the daytime. They will go directly to Morocco, Tunisia or Algeria. Two girlfriends will go to have dinner in Algeria in the evening. They will have dinner and spend the night there. Nobody will pester them or look askance. Will they need passports? No, just an ID card. Hazrat Mahdi (as) will shred (intellectually) the evil wings of these bigots’ world. He will eliminate the scourge that atheism and irreligion inflict on people. He will eliminate the pain, the bloody pus, inflicted by atheism. He will embrace Shiites and Alawites and Bektashis. He will protect and watch over them. Nobody will be able to speak against them.
• Scientists are not so enthusiastic. But a spiritual love and fervor will come in the time of Hazrat Mahdi (as). There will be no holding back art and science. Solutions will be found to all diseases. Allah will eliminate disease in the time of Hazrat Mahdi (as). Science will reach a peak. Art will reach a peak. Love and passion and fervor will all reach a peak. People will be drunk with love of Allah. They will be unable to sleep. Sleep at the moment is like a drug for people. They will want to sleep as little as possible so they can see the delights of this world. That is how it should be.
• Hazrat Mahdi (as) is a manifestation of Allah’s title of the Shafi, the Intercessor. We see that he will cure some diseases just by a laying on of his hands. When the Prophet Jesus (as) appears and people see him with Hazrat Mahdi (as), they will ask ”Are they brothers?” Hazrat Mahdi (as) is stockier in build, while the prophet Jesus (as) is slighter. The Prophet Jesus (as) has a pinkish complexion. His hair will appear wet, even though he has not washed it and no water has touched it. His hands and feet are freckled. His eyes are gray. He has a piercing glance and is highly intelligent. He has a huge faith and love of Allah. He is never concerned by whispering and never lacks submission to Allah. He knows no fear. He fears Allah alone. If he lays his hand on someone’s head, their headache will disappear. They will bring someone who died a few days before. He will resurrect that person in full public view. He will make a bird out of clay and cause it to fly away, insha’Allah. But these things will not eliminate the use of free will. You will see that people become accustomed to this. Hazrat Mahdi (as) and the Prophet Jesus (as) will travel the whole world. They will be welcomed in all cities. They will go to Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Mexico and everywhere. Hazrat Mahdi (s) will love the Prophet Jesus (as) above all people, and the Prophet Jesus (as) will love Hazrat Mahdi (as) above all people.