You who have iman! give away some of the good things you have earned and some of what the earth produces for you. Do not have recourse to bad things when you give, things you would only take with your eyes tight shut! Know that Allah is Rich Beyond Need, Praiseworthy. (Surat al-Baqara, 267)
The unavoidable truth approaching: the Day of Judgment
Have they not reflected within themselves? Allah did not create the heavens and the earth and everything between them except with truth and for a fixed term. Yet many people reject the meeting with their Lord. (Surat ar-Rum, 8)
Take a look at what kind of works occupy your daily life. You probably spend most of your time rushing somewhere trying to finish deadlines. You pay attention to many things and reflect upon them deeply. But there are also issues you want to avoid to think about. One of these, and may be the most important one, is death, which is a certain “end” that inspire deep fear and distress in many people. (Harun Yahya, Portents of the Day of Judgment)
People who do not live by the morality of the Qur’an try to protect themselves from this end by many methods. The most widespread but the most unrational one is to avoid its thought and, if possible, even to forget about it. Allah relates this fact in the Qur’an as follows:
Every self will taste death. You will be paid your wages in full on the Day of Rising. Anyone who is distanced from the Fire and admitted to the Garden has triumphed. The life of this world is just the enjoyment of delusion. (Surah Al Imran, 185)
Death is also very close to you once you finish reading this article and get involved in your daily routine works. No matter how old you are each passing day makes you closer to that day destined for you. None of the measures you take to avoid this end, and even to postpone it for a while will save you from being “temporary” in this world.
Just as all people preceeding you, your life will also end one day. However, as is the case with all people, the life of this world which will come to an end with death will resume with a new “resurrection” on the Day of Judgment and go on for all eternity. Not only the last day of you, it is also the last day of the Earth and even the universe.
The Day of Judgment when the life of this world will come to an end will also be a glorious “last day” with dimensions beyond the boundaries of imagination on which only sheer terror will be experienced.
Everything on Earth will be ruined and mountains will collapse like heaps of wool. Successive disasters will take place, the Sun will darken, stars will get lost and disappear. Following this Allah revive all people that have ever lived on Earth, gather them together and every human being will witness this day. As our Lord states in one verse, this last day is an “ardous “ one for disbelievers. (Surat al-Muddaththir, 9)
The Day of Judgment is not far in the distance, as majority of people presume, and it draws even closer. On that day everything in this world will disappear together with everything in it. Ambitions, wishes, anger, expectations, hostilities and pleasures will all come to an end. That day will render all plans pertaining to the future futile. For everyone who feigns ignorance that he will be returned to our Lord, all specious wealth, beauties and indulgences of this world which they prefer over enternal life will come to nothing. On that very day people will definetly witness Allah’s existence and face the Day of Reckoning they have tried to forget. If they have disbelieved their short life they have spent in heedlessness will come to an end, an infinite beginning full of torment will await them. This life of eternal torment that will bring no happiness to disbelievers will be so severe from the first moment that those experiencing it will desire to vanish rather than being exposed to the torment. However this will not be possible. On that day everyone will be called to Allah’s presence to give an account of every deed they have done in the life of this world.
The Day of Judgment will be the last day of the life of this world, and even the whole universe. But at the same time it is the beginning of the eternal life in the Hereafter. At the beginning of this eternal life all people will resurrect. Those who had faith in Allah and this day will be hosted in Paradise while disbelievers will be transformed into Hell.
This is the greatest truth that awaits humanity and no other worldly conception can be more important than pondering over this truth.
Ignoring the Day of Judgment that no soul can ever evade will in no way eliminate its existence. On the contrary it will cause them to spend their infinite lives in torment.
What an intelligent and sincere person needs to do is to pay attention to the voice of his conscience as our Lord states, "In fact, man will be clear proof against himself." (Surat al-Qiyama, 14), strive to correct his errors and live a life in compliance with the morality of the Qur'an.
And the moon is eclipsed, and the sun and moon are fused together, on that Day man will say, ‘Where can I run?’ No indeed! There will be no safe place. That Day the only resting place will be your Lord." (Surat al-Qiyama, 8–12)
Countless people have lived since the beginning of the history of humanity. Allah created billions of eyes, billions of different fingerprints, billions of different skin tissues, billions of different human forms. Here are some striking features of fingerprints as revealed in the Qur’an …
1. A fingerprint is the pattern which is formed by the folds and creases at the end of the fingertips. There are respiration pores on every square centimeter found on the outer skin of the human body. Everyone of these pores reach down to the inner skin layer. Every pore is like secured to the inner layer of skin with two-lined ledges called Papila that look like nails. Therefore, if the outer skin is damaged, or even completely falls off, these papilas are still adequate for fingerprint detection. Even so, the prints on the freshly regrown skin are the same as the old. However, if the papilas found on the inner layer of skin are completely lost, then it would not be possible to detect fingerprints; and in this case fingers’ inner whorls would be completely lost.
2. Every person’s fingerprints are unique, including identical twins. In other words, people’s identities are quite literally encoded on their fingerprints. This encoding system is somewhat comparable to the barcode system used today.
3. Fingerprints take their final form on the fetus shortly before birth and it stays fixed for a lifetime. For this reason, fingerprinting is accepted as a very important and universal “identification card” by everyone, and fingerprint science is used as an unfailing identification method by many authorities. This singularly unique characteristic of the fingerprint was discovered only towards to end of the 19th Century. Before then, people considered fingerprints as little more than lines with no meaning.
4. The shapes and details on fingerprints are wholly specific to the individual. The fingerprints of all the people who are living on Earth now, and have ever lived since the beginning of history, have different fingerprints. Moreover, even identical twins with the same DNA sequences have different fingerprints.
5. The discovery of the uniqueness of the fingerprint goes back at least three centuries. Even though there are some observations about fingerprints in ancient literature, there is no information about the use of fingerprints for the purposes of identification. At first, it was anatomists such as Nehemiah Grew (1684), Marcello Malpighi (1686) and J. E. Purkinie (1823) pointed out that the patterns on people’s fingertips have some interesting qualities.
6. According to the fingerprint system used today and known as the Henry System, five general shapes are accepted for fingerprints: left circle, right circle, arch, tent-like arch and circular. These types are generally defined with the characters A, T, R, U, W.
7. A similar fingerprinting procedure was developed by Juan Vucetich (1858-1925), a Croation-born Argentinian anthropologist. Vucetich accepted four basic fingerprints; arch, inner knot (knot leaning left), outer knot (knot leaning right) and bundle. Even though some authors other than Henry Faulds and Vucetich had worked on fingerprints, these were accepted by only one or two countries. Henry Faulds and Vucetichs' system has today been accepted by many countries of the world.
8. A fingerprint identity detection system technology, known as AFS is today widely used as a legally approved method, the validity of which has proven in several police organizations over the last 25 years. Today, there is no other technology that gives more accurate results than the fingerprint. Fingerprint identification detection has been used in legal processes for over 100 years and it has international precedence and credence.
9. A. A. Moenssens noted that fingerprints are unique to every person in his book "Fingerprint Techniques" as follows: “Until now, none of the two fingerprints on different fingers were encountered to be the same.”
10. In the Qur’an, the importance and characteristics of fingerprints, discovered only in our era, is pointed out. In one verse, it is revealed that it is very easy for Allah to revive people after death and people’s fingertips are pointed out:
"On the contrary! We are able to make complete his very fingertips ." (Surat al-Qiyama, 4)
Support for Hazrat Mahdi (as) in the End Times will be of great value
From Imam Jaffar:
"Compared with other works, SPENDING ONE DIRHAM FOR THE IMAM OF TIME (HAZRAT MAHDI (AS)) WILL BE THE EQUIVALENT OF SPENDING 2 MILLION DIRHAMS (FOR OTHER REASONS). Pray for his coming. There is no doubt that this is for our own good.If someone does not regard the life of the Messenger of Allah as more preferable than his own, then he is not a true believer, nor if he does not regard the line of our Prophet (saas) as more beloved than his own family nor, finally, if he also does not regard as important the things as our Prophet (saas) considered important."
(Sheikh Sadik, Al Amal, p. 274; Majlisi54; Al-Haq, Vol. 9; pp. 392-393)
How was Tiktaalik roseae turned into a false intermediate fossil by Darwinists?
Many aspects of the Darwinist deception regarding Tiktaalik Roseae, for long years the subject of speculation by Darwinists, have been exposed. Darwinist fraud, which we have maintained on the agenda so many times, has once again been revealed with new aspects. It has again been seen that people are being misled by Darwinists; TIKTAALIK ROSEAEIS NOTHING MORE THAN A SPECIES OF ALLIGATOR:
Rather We hurl the truth against falsehood and it cuts right through it and it vanishes clean away! Woe without end for you for what you portray! (Surat al-Anbiya’, 18)
Age: 96 million years
Location: Xi Zang, China
Pandas, which feed solely on bamboo shoots, are members of the family Ailuridae. Their homeland is the western regions of China.
Pandas that lived 96 million years ago have all the features of present-day pandas. This fact, proved by fossils and which refute evolution, is plainly obvious for anyone to see. The fact that Darwinists insist on ignoring the evidence changes nothing. Living things did not emerge as the result of any evolutionary process. All things, living or otherwise, are created by God.
Did you know that 700,000 years ago, people were sailing the oceans in very well-constructed ships?
Or have you ever heard that the people described as “primitive cavemen” possessed an artistic ability and understanding just as refined as those of modern artists?
Did you know that the Neanderthals, who lived 80,000 years ago and whom evolutionists portrayed as “ape-men,” made musical instruments, took pleasure from clothing and accessories, and walked over painfully hot sands with molded sandals?
In all probability you may never have heard any of these facts. On the contrary, you may have been handed the mistaken impression that these people were half-ape and half-human, unable to stand fully upright, lacking the ability to speak words and producing only strange grunting noises. That is because this entire falsehood has been imposed on people like yourself for the last 150 years.
The motive behind it is to keep alive materialist philosophy, which denies the existence of a Creator. According to this view, which distorts any fact that stands in its way, the universe and matter are eternal. In other words they had no beginning, and thus have no Creator. The supposedly scientific basis for this superstitious belief is the theory of evolution.
This book reveals scientific proofs that the “evolution of human history” concept is a falsehood, and we shall show how the fact of creation is now supported by the latest scientific findings. Mankind came into the world not through evolution, but by the flawless creation of God, the Almighty and Omniscient.