Title of work
1-20 / Total: 44
If Kurdish becomes the official language in that region that would come to mean, may God forbid, separating Turkey. It is as clear as this; it means you want to separate their culture, separate everything about them. If you demand that Turkish people should be governed by Turkish, Kurdish by Kurdish, Circassian by Circassian, that would make Turkey shattered into pieces.
There are some people who desire to divide Turkey. The government needs to start a scientific mobilization. There should be courses in all public schools that educate the students about the danger of the PKK. Students should be educated against communism, against materialistic philosophy and against the danger of national disintegration in secondary schools, highschools and universities and panels should be held.
There is a system that is attempting to overthrow the government of the Republic and the state; that is the characteristic of the PKK. Their goal is out in the open; they want to destroy the state. They want to found a communist state instead. They want to divide the Southeast and then seize the rest of the country. Abdullah Öcalan’s thinking is a Marxist, Leninist, Stalinist thinking.
There are two groups in Turkey; the 1% traitors that want to divide Turkey and the real owners of Turkey that espouse the integrity of Turkey, constituting the remaining 99%. Those that constitute the 1% are people from neighboring countries who can barely remain standing with the support of those countries. Consequently no one would ever give way to such an attempt.
Whoever attempts to turn this homeland into a hell on earth for us should be well aware that the Last Day will come upon him. If they do not leave our homeland to us, we would not leave this world to them. The Last Day would then break loose. The whole world would then turn into a flat desert. They should bear this in mind.
A big stratagem is in play against Turkey. They are weighing our sight, our voice, our will power. They are checking if we are timid, if we can give up, if we are impassive, or not. Well, my brother you do not know us well enough, we would raise hell. Pull yourselves together. All hell breaks loose in the whole world; we will never let Turkey be divided.
Eseri internet sayfası olarak izleyin.
Buy The Book
1-20 / Total: 44