Title of work
1-20 / Total: 60
I will pray for a person attaining richness but conditionally, only if that person devotes all his earnings, his body, his life to Allah. In the verse Allah says; “Say: ‘My salat and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds.” May Allah give great abundance and richness to all those who devotes themselves completely to Allah, who submits completely to Allah, may Allah give them such profuse richness so that they can be able to spend it on the way of Allah.
Wealth that comes with faith and with love of God is very nice. Only then one becomes generous, only then one becomes friendly and spends his wealth on children, on people. One would then earn plenty but also spend plenty. Right now there is neither earning plenty nor spending plenty. There is poverty everywhere.
The whole world is in misery right now because of their stinginess. There are a handful of wealthy people and they constitute, let us say, 1% of the world's population and the other 99% is in poverty. As the manifestation of the Qur'anic verses, the whole world is in misery. If they give up that tight-fisted attitude, the whole world would become rich.
The lobby of poverty is under the control of the system of the Antichrist. The Antichrist has been using this system specifically to crush people. It crushes villagers and the workers. It is a special system: It causes pain, it commits murders, it sheds blood. The system of the Antichrist, the system of the satan feeds on that pain. But the system of the Mahdi will stop the bloodshed, stop the pain and solves poverty.
God makes the whole world grovel, the whole world is in a wretched state right now. And that is created specifically. There is no real reason for this world to be poor. There are vast lands. It is possible to carry out all sorts of agricultural activities. There is technology, there is everything. Amazingly, God creates economic crises and famines. There is no real reason for those. They are created miraculously. That is because people forget God. Had they praised God and invoked His Name, riches would have flowed all over them profusely.
A Muslim could be poor or rich. Our Prophet was poor in the beginning and God says, "Did He not find you impoverished and enrich you?" Muslims are patient in times of difficulty and they are good- mannered in times of richness. Our Prophet lived as an orphan for years and all his childhood passed in poverty.
Love is a very engrossing, a very amazing feeling. It is not like eating or drinking. It is the most pleasing blessing. If one asks, "Would you prefer eating or love?" It is love. If one asks, " Would you like us to give you a yacht or love?" The answer is love. What good would come out of a yacht? It is just a huge wooden thing. Think about going aboard in the middle of the sea? What would you do if there is no love? What good would that do? Or else let us imagine that you are given a castle but there is no love in it; that castle would turn into a giant prison. It would do no good.
People like wealth, power and ruler-ship. Beautiful women, beautiful cars, beautiful music, beautiful clothes all have a very powerful impact on people's lowerselves. If you communicate religion by making use of those within reasonable, legitimate limits, you would make religion enter life and thus Islam would reach the great masses of people.
If the money spent on weapons is spent on those in need, there would be an inconceivable wealth in this world. There would be plentitude all over the world. They are spending money on weapons, on killing people. Weapons will be destroyed at the time of the Mahdi (pbuh). Money that used to be spent on weapons will be distributed to Muslims, and to wretched people and those who are in need.
One finds peace and tranquility in Islam. Islam would bring one relief, it would provide friends and companions, wealth and riches, it would bring about plenty. You can live in peace with everyone. Unbelief, on the other hand, is like a poison, it brings about pain and suffering. One grovels in unbelief.
Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) will start a festive period. The hearts of the people will become rich in an instant. They will give what they have to one another, they will share their money and their means and everyone will watch over one another. An immense richness will come about. Goods will be distributed profusely. The whole ummah will rejoice. The whole world, the poor and the needy, those living in misery, everyone will rejoice.
Eseri internet sayfası olarak izleyin.
Buy The Book
1-20 / Total: 60