Collapse of the Theory of Evolution
Darwinism must not be the state’s educational philosophy (03.02.2014)
One should be in constant connection with Almighty God in a state of amazement 2017-03-07 The whole world is under the rule of the dictatorship of Darwinism 2017-02-23 Famous evolutionist admits: Mutations do not lead to an evolutionary development 2017-02-21 99% of mutations are harmful while the remaining 1% are neutral, and proven to produce harmful effects in the long run 2017-02-21 The structure of vacuole, mitochondria inside the cell is a marvel of creation 2017-02-21
The Order of The Heavens 2017-03-03 Creation Of The Universe - 1 2017-03-02 The Golden Ratio 2017-02-28 The propulsive power of life: The heart 2011-01-02 The miracle of the brain 2011-01-02
Dr.Fazale Rana 2016-10-19 Zero Value in Physics - Dr. Jeff Zweerink, Astrophysicist 2016-10-19 Universe is formed out of nothing - Dr. Jeff Zweerink, Astrophysicist 2016-10-19 Universe is designed for life - Dr. Jeff Zweerink, Astrophysicist 2016-10-19 Science and Religion are compatible - Dr. Jeff Zweerink, Astrophysicist 2016-10-19
Science is the enemy of darwinism. Science is against atheism. Science has destroyed the foundation of the atheist philosophy. Science anhiliates and destroys Darwinism wherever it goes, wherever it becomes a current issue and wherever it shows itself. Therefore, SCIENCE IS ANTI-PAGAN. Science eradicated pagan thoughts, superstitious religions, and false ideologies. Therefore, SCIENCE IS ONE OF THE GREATEST PAINS FOR DARWINISTS.
People who speak out against darwinism are silenced, pressurized, removed from their posts and deprived of all resources. This fact is shamelessly and blatantly applied by darwinists. The reason why darwinism is still on the agenda, is the system of darwinist dictatorship which dominates the world.
Short videos - Don't miss
Darwinism-Watch.com | REPLIES TO EVOLUTIONISTS
Transcripts of selected parts from conversations